The unexpected

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You: (look at the clock)The party is going to start in 30 minutes time, I better wait for them in the garage to make sure all of them wore a mask.(talking to myself)

You POV

After 30 minutes, I saw a van drive in, I gave all my friends my house password so they can come in on thier own. (of course I will be changing the password after this party) I went up to the van...

You: (see who is it)

???: (take down their mask) Hi~Naomi!

You: U-kiss oppas! You all are the first to reach.

U-kiss: Really! so we're the first one to see you in such a pretty dress? Btw dongho won't be coming cuz of his schedule and school tmr.

You: Okay and thanx for the compliment but sorry to say that you guys are not the first to see me in this dress.

U-kiss: But you say that we are the first to reach!

You: Yes, you guys reach first but I have friends who help me with the decoration in the house already so they're the first one to see this dress.

U-kiss: Oic...btw are we going to stand here all day or what?

You: Opps, I forgot about it, come in this way but please remember to put on your mask and go in one by one. One more thing, you guys cannot say your own name.

U-kiss: But how we introduce ourselves with a name?

You: Don't worry, I already help you guys create a nickname, Kevin oppa as Mr K, Kiseop oppa as Mr Ki, Eli oppa as Mr P, Hoon oppa as Mr M, AJ oppa as Mr D, Soohyun oppa as Mr S.

Kevin: Okay...I can understand that mine, Kiseop and Soohyun names are from our name but what does Eli, Hoon and AJ names mean?

You: It's easy, Mr P is Mr Pigeon, Mr M is Mr Muscle and Mr D is Mr Dirty.

AJ: Yah how can you say I'm dirty!

U-kiss: (laugh) Just get on with it AJ.

You: Okay since everything is set, welcome to my house and have fun.(bow)

U-kiss: (bow back) We will...(went in the house)

(Before U-kiss arrived, I already told Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa as well Janice about the name set up so Jae oppa is as Mr Jae, Minwoo oppa as Mr Smile and Janice as Miss Cutey. Of course I also have a name for myself which is Miss Host. I also put direction in the house so who ever step in they will know where to go.)

After another 10 minutes, I saw another car came in...

???: (step out of the car) Hi Naomi~

You: Beast oppas! Welcome to my house (bow)

Beast: (bow back) Thank you for inviting us and you're very beautiful today.

You: (blush) Thank you, all of you are as handsome as ever!

Beast: Thank you!

After the rough chat, I told them about the set up, Yoseob oppa as Mr Cutie, Junhyung oppa as Mr Coke, Kikwang oppa as Mr AJ, Hyuseung oppa as Mr B, Doojoon oppa as Mr L and Dongwoon oppa as Mr Indian. After they went in, another three cars came at the same time...

???: (step out of the cars)

I went up since I already know who they are since they came from the same company.

You: (bow) Welcome to my house, DBSK and Super Juniors oppas!

DBSK & SUJU: (bow back) Hi Naomi, you look beautiful today.

You: Thanx!

I told them about the set up too, Yunho oppa as Mr U, Yoochun oppa as Mr Mice, Junsu oppa as Mr Angel, Changmin oppa as Mr T, Kyuhyun oppa as Mr Devil, Ryewook oppa as Mr Cook, Leetuek oppa as Mr O, Shindong oppa as Mr Chubby, Heechul oppa as Mr Diva, Donghae oppa as Mr Sweety, Siwon oppa as Mr Model, Yesung oppa as Mr Serious, Kangin oppa as Mr Wide, Eunhyuk oppa as Mr Sea and Sungmin oppa as Mr W. Hangeng and Kibum oppa can't come due to some reasons.

You: Please have a nice time here.(smile)

DBSK & SUJU: We will...(went in the house)

After they went in, I saw anothe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter