Preparation

A Secret Supporter!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
You POV

Next morning...

I woke up early to prepare for tonights party, since Janice will only be here to help in the afternoon and Jae oppa and Minwoo oppa will only be here in the late afternoon to help and since I got a lot of people coming, I have to prepare the food, decorate the house and preparing a stage.

You: Hmm...(looking through my planning list)...Okay, I should make the desserts first since they need to be chilled.

After 5 hours...

You: Yah! I done!(doing double checking)

You: Okay!(look at the time)...Oh no, I should get ready or else I'll be late to fetch Janice from the airport.

After 10 minutes, I got ready, took a taxi and rush to the airport. After 30 minutes, I reached the airport and saw Janice walking out of the entrance so I ask the driver to stop in front of her...

You: (lower the window) Jan!

Janice: Oh! Babe!(get in the taxi)

You: (Hug her) I miss you~

Janice: (Hug back) I miss you too~

You: (release the hug) Did you bring the stuff I ask for?

Janice: Of course, how can I forget. By the way how come you not driving your car?

You: Shh...don't tell anyone I can drive since no one here knows this except you but I did plan to tell them soon when my cars reach here.

Janice: Oh okay...so how the planning coming along?

You: I've done all the desserts which include puddings, cupcakes, fruit tarts and your favourite cream puff and eclair.

Janice: Yeah! You're the best babe~

After 30 minutes, we reach my house...

Janice: Wow~nice place

You: Glad you like it, come on lets get inside.

Janice: Okay~but did you find this house yourself?

You: Oh no~Jae oppa bought it for me as a welcome back gift.

Janice: Jae oppa??? Who is he?

You: (grin) You will know tonight...

Janice: Fine then

While Janice put her stuff in her room, I'm cleaning the kitchen since I didn't do it just now. After 10 minutes...

You: (finished cleaning) Jan you finished?

Janice: Yah~I'm done. Coming down now.

You: Okay~

Janice: (came down) Babe what you need help with?

You: Okay...since I can't cook as its still early, lets to the decoration for the ballroom in the basement.

Janice: Wow!! You got a ballroom!?

You: Yep! Come on lets go we need to blow a lot of balloons and curl plastic stripes.

Janice: (still amazed) Okay...

After 2 hours we finally finished blowing the balloons and curling the stripes.

You: (look at the time) Oh its 3 already, I need to start cooking the food.

Janice: You need any help?

You: Yah, I need your help with the cooking since I'm doing all the cooking myself.

Janice: Okay come lets go.

With Janice help, I manage to finish cooking the food within 1 hour. After cleaning up the kitchen, we rest for a while...

Janice: That was tiring.

You: Sorry to have you help even though you the guest.

Janice: It's okay since I'm free anyway~

You: Oh yah, Jan you want to see your dress now since you have to get ready soon?

Janice: Okay! I can't wait!

I brought Janice to my closet, the moment I open my closet...

Janice: (Mouth open with amazed) I know you are rich but I didn't know you're this rich!

You: Okay!Okay!Close your mouth or else a fly will fly in.

Janice: (Mouth closed but still amazed)

You: (

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter