The clueless

Finding what is lost

Messing around with Zico was actually fun. When the cameras were off, he would put on his earphones and ignore everyone in the car. Including his beautiful neighbour that was trying to talk to him right next to his ears just to piss him off. And the moment the camera's light turned red, he would be all smiles and jokes. So I decided to start a snapchat mission. I turned my back to him and talked to my followers through snapchat explaining them my game : when the cameras go off, I will annoy Zico who seems tired (I actually added the “tired mood” just to protect his reputation. I can't really say he's a jerk to my followers, right ?) and when the cameras are on, I will be the jerk. I tried to film as much as possible without Zico noticing it. One of the staff next to me was laughing so hard. He told me it was going to be a good ad for the show, he thanked me and actually filmed the whole thing in secret, hiding his camera under his sweatshirt. It wasn't in the plan but I'll take the credit.

 

After three hours Zico noticed me filming us for snapchat. I have to say he is a smart guy because he understood right away and laughed so hard (was it genuine ?) everyone started laughing with him. Then the door opened and came in another idol. So, we were actually waiting for someone else before going to the House, oh, ok. The cameraman next to me got up and left the car for the mini van behind us. I was a little sad to loose a new friend. Especially when the girl sitting next to me was Seolhyun from AOA. And I don't like her. Like really.

 

Suddenly the atmosphere became tensed. I felt it but I didn't know why. I didn't even dare to make a sound or a move. Seolhyun was typing fastly on her phone. The more she was typing the more she was becoming furious.

My pocket vibrated. I took out my phone and saw a text message from my unnie.

“Isn't it too awkward sitting between them ?”

well yes, one is too calm and too silent, the other is too furious. I don't know what to do.”

They did it on purpose.”

At that point I was totally lost, I didn't understand why she was saying that.

Who did what on purpose ?”

Well, the staff I mean. Don't tell me you don't know ?”

Is she serious ? Can't she be more specific ? Do I really need to ask her to give me frèaking details ?

No I don't. Enlighten me please.”

Well there are rumors among idols that Zico and Seolhyun are a couple. It didn't reach journalist's ears yet but it won't be long.”

Oh.
So that's the tension I was feeling.

 

I saw Zico taking his phone and typing a short message. So, he waited a long time just to make Seolhyun angry. Just then my phone vibrated again. I unlocked my phone and saw a Line message from an unknown number. Don't tell me another stalker found out about my phone...