The Liar

Finding what is lost

I was screaming a song at the top of my lungs, in a happy mood although I was stuffing my luggage of clothes for the horrible weeks to come. I just couldn't be angry or sad when I was listening Patrick Brasca. He was such a cute kid with his sweet voice and his chinese accent.

 

« Hey », Oppa came in my room and suddenly I wasn't happy anymore.

It had been a week since the night he told me about his girlfriend and I still didn't had a proper conversation with him, and probably won't have any for weeks since I'll be leaving today. I was still pissed. He lied to me for weeks. Well, not really but he didn't told me the truth either, prefering to hide his private life while I had none for him since he knew everything about me.

 

He was a little nervous when he said « so, people from the show just came, you know, to film you today. You know, hum, when you're packing your stuff and all. »

I didn't know why he was so nervous : I will play my part for the cameras, and even though I didn't want to do the show as much as I wanted at the beginning, two days ago I made it clear to the agency that I was going to try and win this .

« Let's them in then. Can't you see I'm already packing ? They should film before it ends, can't you do your job properly ? » I replied rather harshly, not caring if anyone could hear us or if I hurt Oppa's feelings.

 

I went to my computer to turn up the volume higher. The music brought me back to summer holidays when I used to hang out with my friends all day : the best days of my life. I started dancing while finishing my luggage. I really wanted to go to a club, it's been too long and I needed to get out all my energy in the craziest way possible. Couldn't really do it at the practice room back in the agency, too much cameras, too much pressure, too much people judging my dancing. At the end of the song, someone asked me : « so, Jaehee'ssi, are you excited to start this tv show ? » Oh, right, the staff was here. I turned towards them with a big smile and lied as best as I could : « I'm so excited ! Can't wait to start this show ! It's going to be really fun. » Not. The interview continued with the usual questions : « what are you most excited about ? What scares you ? What do you expect from the show ? » My answers were all ready, I've worked on them earlier this week :

« Living with other idols / Living with other idols / Being able to show a part of me people don't know. » And this time round, I wasn't even lying.

Still, there were some questions I wasn't expecting : with which male idol are you excited to share a house ?

 

Mino.

 

But I coudn't say that on TV. So I gave the safest anwser : Jungkook because he seems like such a cute kid. He was younger than me, so I added that I saw him as a little brother. But things got complicated when the interviewer insisted on choosing a guy that I found handsome.

The answer in my head was still Mino. The words that left my mouth were :  « well, I have to say I'm so going to enjoy the presence of N from Vixx. » Never met the guy though.  

When the staff got everything they wanted from me they went to unnie's bedroom to do the same thing with her. 70% of the things they film won't even be released. I don't know if it's a blessing or just annoying that I'll be cut off.

 

When we were all ready, Yuna unnie and I got in the staff's car. There were already people inside of the mini vans. And with my luck there were also none other than Zico. Yuna was the first one in the car so she chose the only place away from Zico. I was stuck with the seat next to his.

 

What a wonderful day my friends.

 

His sunglasses on, he just bowed his head and ignored me when I said hi. So I thought maybe he was upset with me for what happened that day. Though I don't know why he would be, but you know, idols. I tried talking to him since they were probably going to film us inside the car too, and I had to break the ice if I was going to live with him.

« So... This is going to be fun, right ? I'm a little nervous I have to say, but I can't believe you're here, like I love your work, I'd like to learn a few things during our time in the House if you don't mind » Still no reaction. Is he serious ? If he doesn't want to do this, he shouldn't have accepted to be part of the show ! 

One of the staff sitting on the first row, a camera in his hand, turned around and asked us : « Did you knew each other before ? What does it feel like to be in the same car ? » I was going to answer when I heard : « Actually, I know Yuna since her trainee days, but I've never met Jaehee before. It's nice to meet you Jaehee, I hope we'll get along », said Zico with a huge smile. I was stunned at his change in behavior.

He was so messing with me.