Unexpected

A Crane's Tale

A handsome boy with soft silver locks stood hesitantly at the doorstep.

"It's been a while, Jae Jae."
Daehyun.
It was like a punch in the gut.
Youngjae ignored the tears prickling at the corners of his eyes. 
"Who the  do you think you are?"
The silver haired boy smiled- those unforgettable plump lips curled at the corners. 
"Do you not remember me? I know it's been long but-"
"Two ing years to be exact."
Daehyun froze at the harshness in his tone.
"Uh- y..yeah..."
Youngjae stared down at his shoes, shaking.
"So you think it's okay to just throw me out to the rats like that?? Huh? You have no idea what they did to me after you left. Don't come here ever again." Youngjae growled out, facing the silver haired male once again. Daehyun's eyes softened as he saw the angry tears roll down his face.
Youngjae stepped back and slammed the door close in his face.
 
Daehyun's lips parted in shock as the door slammed shut. 
His eyes lowered and he sighed in defeat. He turned and before he was able to take a step away from the house, he heard the door swing open and stomps approaching Daehyun from behind. As he was about to turn around, he was slammed against the wall beside the door. He grunted, squeezing his eyes close as his back hit the hard brick wall.
Before he could open his eyes, 
soft sweet lips smashed into his. 
His eyes flashed open.
It was Youngjae.
Tears still poured down from Youngjae's shut eyes, but that did not stop him from putting all of his pent up love into the kiss. Daehyun's eyes fluttered close as he kissed back, grabbing Youngjae's hips to press the shorter male closer.
Youngjae tangled his fingers through Daehyun's silky silver hair, pushing against him. 
"... Daehyun... I've missed you so m-much..." Youngjae mumbled against Daehyun's plush lips. Daehyun moaned, "You have no idea-"
"Ahem."
Daehyun's eyes flickered to the opened front door, revealing a stern looking Yongguk.
"Youngjae. Remove yourself from whoever that is and come inside."
Youngjae turned around and coldly stared at his father. 
"Father."
Daehyun's hands slipped from Youngjae's hips to peer over Youngjae's shoulder. Yongguk's eyes widened as he realized who it was.
"Wait... Daehyun..? Is that Jung Daehyun?"
Youngjae protectively grabbed Daehyun's hand.
"Yeah. It's Daehyun. We're going up to my room. Tell Eomma to leave us alone." Yongguk's surprised face turned to worried as he walked away from the door.
Youngjae turned back to Daehyun, completely and utterly emotionless as he pulled him into the house.
 
As the door to Youngjae's bedroom shut close, Daehyun looked around at the messy condition of the floor. Youngjae sat at the edge of his bed and blankly stared at the nervous Daehyun.
"Why did you leave 2 years ago? Was it because I rejected you?"
The words stung Daehyun but that was the past. The past was the past.
"I'm sorry I left without explaining. My life is complicated and I was forced to-"
A smiling Himchan barged into the room with a cup, most likely coffee, in hand.
"Youngjae ah~ I made your visitor some coffee~!"
Himchan and Daehyun's eyes met and the coffee slipped from Himchan's grasp, falling to the ground in a giant murky puddle.
"Y...You!" Himchan shakily pointed to Daehyun, "What are you doing here?! You're not suppose to be here!"
Daehyun paled and took a step back.
"Eomma, leave."
Himchan frantically searched Youngjae's face, then turned his attention back to glare at Daehyun.
He huffed and backed out of the room, slamming the door shut.
The pale Daehyun stared at the closed door in fright.
Himchan didn't even bother to pick up the mess he had made which outraged the oblivious Youngjae.
His eyes searched Daehyun's frozen figure, "Are you alright?"
Daehyun slowly turned back to him, nodding.
"I think I have to.... go now."
Youngjae glared at him. 
"So you're just gonna leave again?"
Daehyun's expression was confused and apologetic.
"I'm-I'm sorry-"
"I will not accept this, you are not leaving. You are going to stay here. I was pushed around, humiliated, hated for the entirety of your little leave,"
Daehyun's mouth gaped in shock.
Youngjae got up from sitting on his bed and grabbed Daehyun's wrist, pulling him over to the bed.
Youngjae turned Daehyun so he was facing him. The shorter male bit his lip and leaned in. Daehyun's eyes were half lidded as his gaze flickered to Youngjae's plump lips. Daehyun expected a kiss, definitely not a shove, which landed him on Youngjae's bed. The silverhead chuckled and looked up at Youngjae. 
Youngjae crawled on top of Daehyun; straddling his waist. He wrapped his arms around the silverhead's neck and nuzzled his head in Daehyun's chest. He felt strong arms wrap around his waist in a comforting motion. Youngjae shut his eyes and relished the moment.
"I was arrested."