In A Place Only We Enjoyed

A Crane's Tale

A/N: This a second update, I just adore DaeJae and I had to do this :-)

 
 
 
"Daehyunnie, do you think that my appa and pretty ahjussi are cute together?" Youngjae and Daehyun leaned against the wall by the studio door, hands gently brushing together. Youngjae stared into Daehyun's chocolate brown eyes, watching them crinkle under the smile he cracked. "Yeah, but hyung and pretty hyung aren't as cute as JaeJae and Daehyunnie." 
Youngjae blushed to his response, feeling the elders fingers slide between his.
"JaeJae, you're so cute..." Daehyun let out a soft chuckle.
 
After a while of standing there, enjoying each others company, Daehyun thought of a plan. "Hey JaeJae," Youngjae turned his head to Daehyun. "I want to show you something cool." Daehyun tugged Youngjae's hand and made his way down the hall with the younger right on his heels.
 
They slowed down by a grayish blue door located at the end of the hall. Daehyun turned to Youngjae with a reassuring smile, squeezing his hand. In return, a shy smile curled from the corners of Youngjae's lips. Daehyun faced the door. He flinched as the cold metal of the doorknob met his hand. He twisted it and pushed the door open. The room was dimly illuminated, a sense of tranquility spread throughout the area. A large red beanbag laid in the center of the carpeted room. Daehyun let his fingers slip from the warmth of Youngjae's, stepping over to plop onto the comfy bag. Youngjae stood in the doorway, confused as to what was happening. Daehyun patted the space beside him on the plush bag, "Come here, JaeJae!" 
Youngjae complied, shutting the door to plop beside the smiling 12 year old. Daehyun his side to face Youngjae, the younger doing the same. Daehyun's confident toothy smile shone bright in the darkened room, making a smile rise on Youngjae. And before they knew it, they fell asleep cuddled together on that red beanbag.
 
"It was nice seeing you again, Bbang. Maybe we can meet up sometime later..?" Himchan slyly smirked. A deep laughter erupted from Yongguk, he had a smile plastered on his face. "I'd like that." And with that Himchan walked away, not before sassily throwing a wink. 
 
Yongguk happily sighed as he walked into the studio. "You sure look happy." Junhong asked amused, Jongup giggled beside him. Yongguk scoffed. "Never mind that, have you seen Youngjae? Or Daehyun?" Junhong looked at Jongup sternly. Jongup hummed and replied, "Daehyun likes to stay in a room down the hall, a room with a blue door. That's usually where he is most of the time." Yongguk nodded and thanked them both before leaving. 
 
"Youngjae. Youngjae wake up!" 
Youngjae's eyes lazily opened, he rubbed his eyes and stared at whoever was calling him. "Appa..?" Youngjae stared at his father who stood in the doorway. "It's time to leave, c'mon." Youngjae looked at Daehyun's sleeping figure. "Okay, appa." He slowly got up from the sinking beanbag. Yongguk stepped back to hold the door open for his son. Youngjae was about to walk out but swiveled around to look at Daehyun. "Um... Appa I left something in here, I'll be right there." Yongguk nodded and stepped into the hallway to wait for him. Youngjae took the opportunity to run over to Daehyun's side. He leaned down and pressed a kiss to his cheek, whispering, "Thank you Daehyunnie."
 He smiled and dashed to the door, taking one more glance at the handsome boy before shutting it closed behind him.