Uh Oh...

A Crane's Tale

 

"Do you think that your dad will get over pretty hyung?"

Youngjae turned his head to Daehyun, who was staring up at the ceiling. They were both on the soft carpet floor of Youngjae's bedroom, shoulders almost brushing together. A comfortable silence loomed over the two, until Daehyun broke it. 
"I don't know, Dae."
"Either way, if he does or doesn't, would you support him?"
"Of course, he's my appa."
Daehyun's eyes never tore from the ceiling, making Youngjae raise an eyebrow.
"Is something wrong, Daehyunnie?"
Youngjae bumped his hand with Daehyun's. 
"It's nothing."
Daehyun slid his hand away from Youngjae's. Youngjae noticed this and frowned.
"Something is wrong!"
"Just forget it."
"No! Just tell me what's wrong, Daehyunnie! Is it me?"
Daehyun squeezed his eyes closed and let out a breathy sigh. He turned his head towards Youngjae, snapping his eyes open. There was barely even space between them as Daehyun's plump lips voiced his thoughts.
"I don't know how I feel about you, Youngjae."
"... Huh?"
Daehyun fell silent. Youngjae noticed Daehyun's eyes flickering to his lips. His gaze became.... longing. Youngjae stiffened as Daehyun's thick plump lips brushed against his chapped lips. 
"D...Daehyun... I don't.. No, stop I can't.."
Youngjae harshly pushed him away, and once he saw the sorrow in Daehyun's eyes, he immediately regretted his actions. Daehyun's eyes became glossy with tears, he half heartedly mumbled a "sorry" before getting up on his feet, and running out the room. 
"Daehyun!!!!!" Youngjae screamed after him as he got off of the floor. He scrambled to his feet and ran into the living room. He searched around at out the corner of his eye, he saw it. The front door was left wide open. Youngjae was struck with guilt. He stumbled over to the front door and peered out. Daehyun was nowhere to be seen. But a small black car rolled up in front of their house. The car door opened to reveal a very handsome Himchan. Youngjae just watched as Himchan made his way around the car, walking up to the door. Himchan froze mid-step, eyes making contact with Youngjae's small body half hidden behind the front door. He crouched down and gave Youngjae a sympathetic look. 
"Why are you crying, little boy?"
Youngjae furrowed his eyebrows but was shocked to find droplets falling into the palms of his hands. 
"I'm.... I'm crying..?" A sob shook Youngjae's body. Himchan pulled Youngjae from the door into his chest, cooing softly to the young boy.
Once Youngjae calmed down, Himchan pulled back to rest his hands on Youngjae's shoulders.
"Are you okay now?" Himchan flashed a charming smile. Youngjae sniffled and nodded firmly. 
"Th-Thank you, pretty ahjussi."
"Aigoo~"
Himchan moved a hand up to wipe away a falling tear from Youngjae's fluffy cheek.
"Are you Youngjae, sweetie?"
Youngjae blushed and shyly looked away.
"M-Mhm.."
Himchan squealed internally at his cuteness.
"Okay Youngjae, where's your appa?"
Just as the question came out, Yongguk was seen shuffling passed the door in the living room, only wearing boxers.
"Youngjae-yah...." Yongguk's eyes were droopy and tired, most likely preventing him from seeing them at the door. 
Himchan stared at Yongguk's half figure stumble around. He drooled over Yongguk's chiseled abs, gaze lowering to the loose boxers slipping off of his hips showing more of-
"Pretty ahjussi...?"
Himchan snapped his head back to the boy, feeling his face turn warm. 
"Uh... yeah?"
"Would you like to come inside and see my appa?"
Himchan tried to hide his excitement, and slowly nodded his head. Youngjae smiled and grabbed Himchan's wrist. Himchan got up from his squatting position and followed Youngjae into the house, shutting the door behind them.
Yongguk jumped at the door slamming shut, spinning around-
"Appa! Pretty ahjussi is heeeeere!"
Youngjae pulled Himchan closer to the nearly Yongguk, a smirk grazing Himchan's cheeks. 
"Nice to see you again, Bbang."
Himchan's teasing tone brought warmth in Yongguk's cheeks.
Youngjae let go of Himchan and winked to his father before dashing off somewhere.
Himchan's smile grew almost cat-like as he walked closer to the red faced Yongguk. 
"Bbang~ I would say you're acting cute... but I really can't when you're showing off that body..." Himchan placed a finger on Yongguk's toned chest, slowly sliding down. Yongguk shivered and grabbed Himchan's soft hand.
"Why are you here, Himchan?"
Himchan was confused, "I just wanted to see you..." Yongguk squinted. "That's not what I meant.... How'd you get my address..." 
"Oh! Zelo gave me it and suggested that I should visit you," Himchan shrugged. "So I had off today and wanted to come see you."
Yongguk still was confused but then it clicked. "Zel- you got my address from Junhong?" Himchan thought for a bit but nodded, "Yeah, I think that's what his real name was." Yongguk stared for a while until Himchan tried pulling his arm from his grasp. Yongguk let go of him and mumbled out an apology, unnoticed by Himchan. 
"I'll be on my way now, Bbang. It was nice... seeing you." Himchan smiled and his heel. 
"Himchan, wait."
Himchan paused at the door, turning back to Yongguk.
"Hm?"
Yongguk sighed, and walked over to the smiling Himchan. He placed his strong hands on Himchan's hips, pulling him closer.
Himchan gasped softly as their foreheads rested comfortably together.
"Please stay."