Together

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Monday)

(Yonghwa POV)

"Himnae Jung Yong Hwa you can do this ACT COOL ACT COOL!!!!" Yonghwa thought to himself.

"Oh Hyung what's with those dark circles you look liked you didn't sleep a wink last night, Rough Night?" Minhyuk asked.

"Ani I'm fine what do we have for breakfast."

"Hyung I Made Pancakes and Coffee eat up" Jungshin added.

"Ah Komawo.."

The Boys sat down and started Eating breakfast..

Jonghyun observed Yonghwa and felt bad for him he really looked like he hadn't slept at all.

"Hyung i think you shouldn't go to school today you look like a wreck"

"Ani Kwenchanna let's go guys."

"The Boys rode their van while Yonghwa took his usual route and rode the bus."

(CNBLUE POV)

"Jonghyun Hyung what do you think is wrong with him he looked like his spirit is gone."

"You know Yonghwa Hyung always looks like that when something bothers him something probably happened."

"Should we ask him?"

"I Wouldn't asking him would only stress him out more let's just see what happens he's smart he'll figure it out."

(Seohyun POV)

After Confessing To Yoona Seohyun felt restless throughout the whole weekend.

"Aishhh how am i going to face him now what if I...Aishhhh Himnae Seo Joo Hyun!!! Everything is good just relax...." Seohyun Mentally scolded herself."

Seohyun took a bath to refresh her senses, After wearing her clothes she went down and sat with her mom at the breakfast table.

"Joo-Hyun-ah is something wrong you look drained today are you not feeling well.?"

"Ani Omma i guess i just haven't woken up fully yet anyway thanks for the breakfast Omma i'll be going ahead now."

Seohyun went out of their house and saw Yoona waiting Outside.

"Hyunnie Kaja!!! Wait a minute why do you look so Jumpy today?"

"I'm fine Unnie...."

"Aigooo is it about that thing with Shinwoo."

"A-ani......" Seohyun stuttered.

"You are a terrible liar Hyunnie Aigooo. Don't worry i always have your back just act like your usual self ok?"

"N-neh Komawo Unnie..."

The two girls made their way to the bus stop,Seohyun sat at the window seat and put on her earphones while Yoona started tapping on her phone

"Good Morning Oppa how are you today did you eat breakfast?"

Jonghyun replied almost instantly

"Oh yeah i did you?"

"Yeah i did so..How's everything going are you at school yet have you seen Shinwoo?"

"Yeah we just arrived a few minutes ago i saw him already he looks so nervous i mean after that whole confession thing he's been too jumpy lately.How are things on your side how's Seohyun?"

"Ughhh it's the same over here it's like i'm looking at an elementary kid who's nervous on the first day."

"Aishh these two this is gonna be too awkward for them."

"What should we do Oppa?"

"Aishhh let nature take it's course anyway i'll see you at lunch?"

"Neh Oppa."

After a few minutes the girls reached the school and attended their classes.

"Joo-Hyun-ah!, Joo-Hyun-ah!" Yoona nudged Seohyun lightly

"Oh Unnie is something wrong?"

"I Should be asking you that is your brain flying somewhere did you even hear anything from the professor?, You didn't even pay attention to the lesson.?

"Oh Sorry Unnie."

"Aigoo this girl Jinjja, Kaja let's go have lunch."

The two girls strode off in the Cafeteria and Saw Shinwoo sitting alone while nibbling on his food.

"Shinwoo-Yah!!! Annyeong" Yoona greeted cheerfully.

"Oh Yoona-yah....Hyun... Annyeong."

"Yah is something wrong with you you look like you don't have any appetite are you sick?"

"Ani i'm fine Yoona-yah anyway sit down guys let's eat."

The Group sat down and started eating their lunch.

"Aishhh what the hell is going on with these two no one's even speaking" Yoona thought to herself.

"Ah i almost forgot Shinwoo did you get home ok that night?"

"Ah n-neh i did thank you Yoona-yah."

"No Problem Thank you for Taking Seohyun Home." Yoona added.

Yonghwa just nodded while Seohyun put her head down..

"Yoona Looked over at Jonghyun's POV and saw him observing them"

Jonghyun winked his eye and went to the table.

"Annyeong guys"

"Oh Oppa how's it going did you eat lunch?"

"Yeah i did"

"Ah right i have something to show you Yoona can you come with me?"

"Ah Ok Oppa but shouldn't we wait a while Seohyun is not done eating yet."

"Hmmm Shinwoo just accompany Seohyun for a while ok?"

"Ah i-its ok Jonghyun Oppa i'm almost done eating...."

"Ani your plate is still full you should eat more Seohyun you look like you've lost weight,Anyway we gotta go, Shinwoo just accomppany Sehyum ok?"
Jonghyun grabbed Yoona and the two went out of the cafeteria leaving Seohyun and Yonghwa alone..

(Yoona Jonghyun POV)

"Omo Oppa look at those two it's like a fierce chess match no one is even speaking"

"Talk about being awkward i've never seen my cousin like that anyway, let's leave them alone for a while"

"Where are we going Oppa."

"Let's go grab something to eat outside i'm sick of the food in this school."

"Oppa what if People see us together?"

"Don't worry i have my disguise in my car let's go"

(Yonghwa POV)

"U-uhm.. Seohyun-ah why aren't you eating are you sick?"

"O-oh i..it's nothing Let's eat..."

The two continued eating but no one was really speaking, Yonghwa decided to step forward and break the Silence.

"Shin" "Seoh"

"Ani it's ok you go first Shinwoo."

"Okay Um.. if this is about what i did i...I'am sorry."

"Sorry for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter