1st Day

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNBLUE's Dorm...

Kids!!! Wake Up!....

"Aishhhhh Hyung why do you have to be so loud?Minhyuk growled..."

"You Guys don't wanna be late on the first day right? hurry up take a bath"

After following their Manager's instructions everyone sat down for breakfast....

"Ok kids Han Sajangnim told me to take you guys since it's the first day but tomorrow you will all be on your own."

"What and why is that?"

"Well ask Yonghwa over here."

Everyone turned to look at Yonghwa who was sipping down on his coffee...

"Well i just thought that since we're going to school we should act like normal students not as CNBLUE."

"I get what you mean hyung but for you it will be easy because you will be wearing a disguise but for the three of us...Aisssshh i can already imagine those fangirls swarming us."Jonghyun added.

"Not my problem Yonghwa chuckled anyway don't forget the rules don't tell anyone about me i just want to dedicate my time studying and focus on making our album i don't need unnecessary attention."

"Arasso Hyung..."

After breakfast the boys rode their Van to school....

"Hyung Drop me off at the bus stop i can manage..."

"Yah Yonghwa-yah are you sure?"

"Hyung let's just go together."

"Pabo i don't wanna blow my cover if i arrive with CNBLUE what will people think.?

Yonghwa hastily stepped out of the Van and quickly made his way to the bus stop...

(Yoona POV)

Yoona Woke up early and hastily made her way to Seohyun's House....She rang the doorbell and Seohyun's mother opened the door.

"Annyeong Haseyo Omonim is Seohyun Ready yet?."

"Oh Yoona come in Let's eat breakfast Seohyun is almost done..."

"Oh Thank you Omonim.."

Seohyun's Mother motioned for Yoona to come inside and the latter sat in the breakfast table...

"So Yoona since Seohyun will be attending school with you i hope you can watch over"

"Of Course omonim she's like my sister already we've been together since forever.."

"Komawo Yoona-yah..."

Seohyun hastily went down and made her way to the breakfast table to join her parents and Yoona..After talking for a bit the girls finished their breakfast and bid goodbye to Seohyun's mother..

"Yah Hyunnie hurry up or we'll miss the bus."

The two hurriedly maaer..

(Yong POV)

Yonghwa casually walked to the bus stop while sipping on his coffee he sat at the window seat and heard some girls talking.

"Did you see the interview Yesterday Omo!! i really hope they go to our school....!"

"Omo if they did i'd literally die...If Yonghwa Oppa becomes our classmate i could just stare at him all day.."

Yonghwa chuckled hearing the girls talking..

After a few Minutes The Boys Arrived at the School and Several people were eyeing them as soon as they went out of their van..

"Just what we expected right?." Jonghyun smirked 

(Yoona POV)

"Let's go Hyunnie.."Yoona Dragged Seohyun to school hastily .

After a few minutes Yoona and Seohyun finally reached campus and saw several people gathering around..

"Wonder what's going on over there did an accident or something happen?.Come on Seohyun-ah let's check it out."

As they got closer they noticed that the crowd was mostly female students....

"Omo it's CNBLUE !! i guess the rumors were true they were going to attend our School..! Yoona exclaimed."

"Aigoo Unnie i know what's running through your mind right now but i don't want to be late i'll go ahead.."

"Arasso see you later Hyunnie.."

(Seohyun POV)

"Aishhh what's so special about them anyway i can't imagine myself being one of those girls chasing them eveywhere...but it seems like they're missing one... oh who cares...Seohyun thought to herself as she quickly made her way to her classroom."

(Yonghwa POV)

Yonghwa saw His brothers from afar and Jonghyun saw him too he flashed him a smirk...his phone suddenly lit up..

"Hyung looks like you're enjoying your disguise our presence really distracts everyone."

"Yah shut up and just get to class don't be late on the first day i'll go first see you in class."

The CNBLUE Boys quickly made their way to their first class..

"Hello everyone it seems that everyone is full of energy today you all probably know that a handful of new students will be joining us today.." Mr.Kang announced.While the CNBLUE BOYS stood beside him 

"Please introduce yourselves Please.."

"Annyeong Haseyo Lee Jong-Hyun Imnida Please take care of me" The Girls stare almost bore a hole in Jonghyun's face but he seemed unaffected.

Okay Please take the empty seat over there..Jonghyun quickly took his seat Yoona was ecstatic to see her favorite CNBLUE member sitting right behind her.

"Annyeong Haseyo Kang-Minhyuk Imnida Please Treat me well Minhyuk Bowed while Flashing his Eye Smile."

Minhyuk sat down beside Jonghyun...

"Annyeong Haseyo Lee Jung-Shin Imnida I Hope we can treat each other well please take care of me Jungshin flashed his goofy smile and took his seat beside Minhyuk."

"Ok oh i almost forget there is one more student who will be joining us today i wonder where is he?..Anyway seems like he's not present today okay Class let's St.."

"Oh I'm sorry sir i Kinda got lost"

"Oh You must Be Kang Shinwoo?"

"Ne"

"Okay please introduce yourself to the class."

"Annyeong Haseyo Kang Shinwoo Imnida Let's Work hard and Please take Care of me well."

"Okay just take that empty sit besides Joo-Hyun.."

Yonghwa quickly made his way to his designated seat and the class started..

Yonghwa's Phone suddenly lit up..

"Yah Hyung What's with the name how the heck did you even come by that name?"

"Manager Hyung helped me set up the fake name anyway stop texting me and pay attention."

Yonghwa quickly shut off his phone... he listened attentively to class and after a few minutes the bell rang and he quickly made his way out of the room.He felt someone tap his shoulder he quickly turned his head and saw a simple yet pretty girl sticking out her hand..

"Annyeong-haseyo Seo Joo-Hyun imnida i'm the class representative."

"Oh Annyeong-Haseyo Jus

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter