Hanging Out

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A Week passed since the boys started attending school.....

It was Friday everyone sat down and began eating breakfast.

"Finally my favorite day of the week, So Hyung do you guys have any plans for the weekend i know i do."

"Not this time Jungshin i think i'll just stay home and be productive i'll just play with you another time."

"Aishh Hyung since when did you become so boring.How about you Jonghyun Hyung wanna go with Minhyuk and me? i heard a new club opened up in Hongdae"

"I don't know don't feel like it i'll just call you guys later okay."

The Boys went to school full of energy knowing that they get to go play after...

(Yonghwa POV)

"Aishhh these kids they do nothing but play being the only one devoted in making this new album." Yonghwa growled.

After a few minutes the bus arrived Yonghwa sat at the back seat and Put on his headphones to listen to his demos.

(Seohyun POV)

Seohyun went with her usual routine and headed out of their house..

"Seohyun-ah"

"Oh Yoona-Unnie why are you here so early."

"Well you know i wanted to go to school early and See.."

"Yeah yeah i know see your Jonghyun-Oppa well it's not exactly the best reason to go early but at least it had a positive effect."

"Tsk..Man-hater."

The two started walking to get to the bus stop they stopped by a nearby convenience store.

"Unnie that's not good for you it's morning and you're drinking soda? tsk."

Seohyun grabbed Yoona's soda and gave her a bottle of juice instead.

"Aigoo Uri Seohyunnie how come i forgot you're a total health freak."

"Being a healthfreak is better than dying early."

"Yah why do you always say that whenever i eat burgers you always say that stuff will kill me whenever i drink softdrinks you say the same thing.."

"Unnie i'm just watching out for your health."Seohyun grinned.

"Arasso arasso kaja we're gonna miss the bus..."

The two strode off the convenience store and made their way to the bus stop a few minutes later the bus arrived..

"Oh that's"

"Shinwoo-ssi!" Yoona called out.

Yonghwa Popped out his earphones and looked up to see the two girls.

"Oh Seohyun-ssi Yoona-ssi Goodmorning." He gave a slight bow.

The two girls sat beside him...

"Shinwoo-yah don't be so formal stop calling us Yoona-ssi And Seohyun-ssi we're friends now right?."

"Oh right...What should i call you guys then"

"Just call me Yoona and just Hyun for Seohyun."

"Oh Okay then.."

"Anyway thank you for yesterday i didn't really think you'd trust me enough to give me your cousin's number him being famous and all."

"Aniyo it's okay like i said i don't really think you're an insane sasaeng fan or weird stalker."

"Yeah anyway do you have any plans after class?"

"Nothing in particular why.?"

"Well i wanted to make it up to you anyway my friend invited me to this bar that recently opened you don't really look like someone who plays around a lot..but still do you maybe want to go with us?"

"Us?"

"Yeah Seohyun and me."

"Oh Really i never really thought that Seohyun-ssi would be someone who likes hanging out at clubs."

"Well she's a lot like me i'd rather stay in my room all day"

"Wow you guys are basically the most boring people i've met anyone could see that you'd make the perfect " BORING" couple."

"Unnie!!" Seohyun exclaimed.

"Aishh Chill i'm just kidding, Anyway Shinwoo-yah how about it do you still want to go i mean come on there's always a first for everything let's have fun drink a little."

"Hmm sure i guess i can go out for a while."

"Okay i'll call you after class put in your number." Yoona handed over her phone.

Yonghwa entered his number.

After a while the bus stopped at it's destination and the group made their way to school.

(Jonghyun POV)

"It really is different without Yonghwa-Hyung here."

"What do you mean Hyung.?" Jungshin asked.

"Well you know he may be a bit bossy around but without our leader here i don't know it just feels like we're missing something."

"Yeah i know he didn't really have to do this disguise thing anyway he could have handled the attention like what we're doing now."

"Anyway but let him be he wanted this for so long he never really liked attention that much."

The Boys arrived In school.

Jonghyun glanced over the window and saw Yonghwa with Seohyun and Yoona.

"He's with them again." Jonghyun smirked.

"Aishhh how does Hyung even do that he's on a Nerd diguise for Christ's sake and he still has women by his side" Jungshin growled.

"That slim gril with a small face looks pretty"Minhyuk added.

"Yah Shut up let's go" Jonghyun growled.

"What's with him?"

"Dunno let's go."

The Boys stepped out of their van and made their way to their classroom, As usual autographs here pictures there but Jonghyun was simply observing Yonghwa.

(Yonghwa POV)

"Aishh why is this so hard to understand i could write a whole album but i couldn't understand this ..!" Yonghwa inwardly cursed

"Need Help?"

"Oh Seohyun a-ani i-can...."

"Aishh Shinwoo-yah Just Hyun arasso? anyway you look like you're ready to chop someone's head off so let me help you.?" Seohyun flashed him a warm smile."

"This girl isn't bad she may look like she's nothing special but...Aish Jung Yonghwa what the hell were you thinking focus on studying.."Yongwa slapped himself mentally."

"Oh Ok Komawo Hyun..."

Since the teacher didn't have any lessons ready he just gave them free time to do whatever they want the two decided to help each other with their assignments.

"So does it seem easier?.."

"Oh Yeah i get it now i had the whole formula backwards how stupid of me komawo Hyun."

"No Prob since we're the only ones who seem serius about studying in this school anyway we should help each other out." Sehyun tapped him lightly on the shoulder.

The Bell rang which signaled lucnh time...

Shinwoo sat down with Yoona and Seohyun..

"Shinwoo-yah what kind of food does Jonghyun Oppa like.?"

"Barbeque,Kimchi,Fried Rice,Spaghetii,Ddeokbokki.He Basically eats anything but that's his favorite."

"Woah good thing i'm friends with you you totally know your cousin inside out Komawo Shinwoo-yah Yoona exclaimed while writing down things in her small notebook."

"Aigoo Unnie let him eat you've been bombarding him with questions for the past 20 minutes."

"That's because you don't know because you've never experience love.!" Yoona stuck out her tongue

"If You put that effort into studying i'm sure you would have had higher grades than me."Seohyun retorted.

"So Hyun here never had any boyfriend.?"

"Damn right No First Love No

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter