Comeback

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(FNC ENT)

"Good Morning Sajangnim" The Boys bowed as they walked inside the president's room

"Oh Good Morning sit down kids...."

"You Called for us Sajangnim?"

"Yeah well let's get straight to the point, You guys know that your comeback is scheduled three days from now right?"

"Neh.." The four boys replied...

"Well Yonghwa over here already submitted to me the album and i think this will be one of your best albums yet.."

"Thank you Sajangnim" Yonghwa replied...

"Wow Hyung Jjang!!!" Jungshin added..

"Okay kids settle down so you will be promoting for at least two weeks, After this go talk to your manager i already gave him the concept and everything you need to do, Well Goodluck Boys..."

"Thank you Sajangnim.." The Boys stood up..

"Wait a minute Yonghwa i need to talk to you about something.."

"Oh Neh Sajangnim.." Yonghwa turned to s...

"Go wait for me in the car.."

"Yeah this won't take long.." The president added, The Boys bowed again and went out of the room...

"So what would you like to talk about sir?"

"Sit Down Yonghwa.." Yonghwa sat down...

"Well let's get straight to the point you and the boys have come a long way i even remember the day i saw you guys playing on the streets, I remember when i saw you i saw nothing but pure talent and potential..."

"Neh and we'd like to thank you sajangnim if it wasn't for you we wouldn't be where we are right now."

"It's nothing if it wasn't for you guys either FNC wouldn't have become famous, But what i really need Yonghwa is your help."

"You need our help?" Yonghwa looked puzzled..

"Well as you know currently we have at least 150 Trainees and the management is planning to release a new girl group"

"Um sorry sir but i don't have any idea why you need my help with a girl group."

"Well what i mean is you're probably the best vocalist here and i need you to train them after your comeback and promotion you will have two weeks and i need you to pick the best ones."

"Sajangnim i really don't know how we will do this i mean we are CNBLUE there's a reason we play instruments we don't know anything about dancing and all that other stuff.."

"Yonghwa..You and the boys are the most talented artist here in FNC and i believe that Talent sees Talent, So can i count on you boys?"

"Hmm...Well we'll do the best that we can to help Sajangnim.."

"Good Thank You, Now you and the boys get going, I'll see you on your comeback stage Good Luck"

"Komawo Sajangnim" Yonghwa Stood Up and went to the car..

"Hyung what did you and Sajangnim talk about, Jonghyun asked.."

"I'll explain to you guys back to the dorm..." The Boys went ahead with their schedule..

(Seohyun POV)

Seohyun woke up and did her morning routine, After that she went downstairs to have breakfast with her mom..

"Good Morning Omma.."

"Oh Joo-Hyun ah Morning sit down and have breakfast.."

"Neh.." Seohyun sat down and started nibbling on her food."

"So How did your Busan Trip go?"

"It Was fun Omma The Unnies and I did a lot of stuff we ate a lot and played a lot.."

"Oh i see well that's good oh yeah i just remembered your birthday is in a few weeks you should invite your friends over."

"Oh it is i almost forgot, Well 'll talk to them about it..." Seohyun finished breakfast and headed out the door..She walked to the bus stop and arrived at the university in a few minutes...

"Joo-Hyun ah!" Seohyun saw Yoona running towards her..

"Oh Unnie Good Morning" 

"Yeah so how's it going Joo-Hyun ah Sica Unnie suggested that we should go to Music Bank CNBLUE's comeback is in a few days, So You're going with us right?"

"Hmmm well i guess so I don't have anything that day." 

"Yah what's with that answer of course you should go Your Boyfriend is the Main Vocalist duh.."

"Aishh....Unnie keep it down people might hear you.."

"Oh Right, Well let's head over to class we're going to my place after school.."

"Neh Unnie..." The two made their way to their classroom.

(Yonghwa POV)

After their schedule the boys went back to their dorm and sat down in the living room..

"So Hyung mind telling us what Sajangnim told you?..

"Okay well...FNC is planning to release a new girl group."

"Wow looks like there will be some action in the company Finally!!" Jungshin exclaimed..

"Calm down keep it in your Pants Jungshin..."

"So what's this got to with us Hyung?" Jonghyun asked, Yonghwa heaved a deep breath...

"Well after our comeback we are supposed to train these girls and pick the ones who we think should be in the group."

"Wow Daebak! Jungshin exclaimed...

"Aisshhh why did it have to be us, Sounds like a lot of work" Jonghyun said with a bored expression..

"Yeah Hyung why do we have to this Sajangnim probably have people to work on them right?" Minhyuk added...

"I Don't know as well Sajangnim just told me were the best ones for the job since we are the best artist in FNC."

"Wow i didn't know Sajangnim looked at us that way." Jonghyun added..

"So we should help however we can.."

"Guess i won't be having that vacation in Paris after the comeback." Jungshin said with a dejected expression.

"Well let's forget all about that, For now let's focus on the Comeback and start practicing..The Boys headed to their Practice room...

(Yoona POV)

After Class Yoona and Seohyun headed back to Yoona's House..

"Oh You're home" Jessica opened the door..

"Yeah Unnie we bought some food on the way back, Is Soo-Jung home yet?"

"Yeah she's talking on the phone with Minhyuk Come in guys.."

The Trio walked to the living room and started eating...

"So Seohyun you're coming with us right? Jessica turned to Seohyun..

"Neh Unnie.." 

"Yah why do you look nervous?, You should definitely be there and support your Boyfriend.."

"Ah Yeah..I just i don't know what to expect.."

"Chill we're just there to support them and have fun, After the Program we're going to Minhyuk Father's restaurant."

"Neh Unnie...." 

(3 Days Later...)

"You Guys Ready?"

"Yeah let's go Hyung" Jungshin exclaimed...The Boys headed to their Van and Drove to the Music Program..

After a few minutes of driving the Boys reached their destination and went directly to their dressing room...

"Annyeong Noona we haven't seen you in a while take care of me today make sure i look handsome." 

"Hahahaha of Course i'll take care of you Shinnie.." The coordinator patted Jungshin on the head...

"Yah Minhyuk what are you doing get your head in the game i don't want to see your drumsticks flying off because you got a text.." Jonghyun scolded Minhyuk..

"I was just texting Soo-Jung Hyung Chill they told me they would be watching us today."

"Watching us today you mean they're coming here?" Jonghyun eyes widened..

"Yeah they're coming Sica Noona,Yoona,Seohyun and Krystal.."

Jonghyun stood up from the couch...

"Yah Jungshin you're good to go move aside..." Jonghyun picked up Jungshin from the chair and sat down...

"Aishhhh Hyung wait for your turn..."

"Shut Up you look girly enough" Jonghyun turned to the makeup artist..

"Noona make sure you make me look handsome today" 

"Hahah Jongie you're such a bully, Are you Perhaps dating someone?, It's the first time i've seen you interested in looking good.."

"Noona i always look good it's just that i need to put in extra effort today.." Jonghyun grinned...

"Omo are you really dating someone?"

"Well you know we don't keep secrets from you, Yeah i'am dating someone"

"Kyaaaa who's the lucky girl?!!" 

"I'll show her to you later Noona"

"Okay Be Sure!!, Don't worry her jaw will drop once i'm done with you..."

(Yonghwa POV)

"Aisshhh these idiots seriously, You guys should be focusing not make yourselves look like dolls.." Yonghw growled..

"I just want Yoona to see how handsome i'am when we go on stage later.."

"Yah it's the same there's not much difference we look the same on TV"

"Hyung they're coming later they're watching us live." Jonghyun grinned..

"They're coming?"

"Yeah, Soo-Yeon, Soo-Jung,Yoona,and Seohyun..."

Yonghwa turned to mirror and inspected his face...

"Noona I'm next, Jonghyun move over!" Yonghwa Exclaimed..

"Here we go again, Yongie are you dating someone too?"

"Well we don't have secrets with you Noona So Yeah i'am dating someone ad she's coming later so can you please help me Noona?"

"Aww My Boys are all grown up i remember when you hated it when i put makeup on you and fixed your hair now that you're dating you guys changed...Arasso Arasso i'll just finish up Jonghyun." After a while a knock was heard on the door..

"Come In.." Yonghwa shouted...

"How's it going Boys?" 

"Oh Sajangnim you're here?, Annyeong Haseyo?" The Boys stood up...

"Sit Down Sit down, How are you guys doing?"

"Were on in 5 minutes sir"

"Hmm i see ok well i just came by to wish you luck, i Guess i'll see you guys later after the show"

"Neh..." The President walked out the room...After a while the Boys stood up and went backstage...

"Well here we go.." Yonghwa said nervously...He kissed the guitar picked and stepped forward

"Chill Hyung You Got This...." 

"Yeah were right behind you let's go and just do this i'm hungry" Jungshin exclaimed...

The Lights on the Stage were shut off...The Boys went to the center of the stage, The Lead guitar started Playing as the Lights slowly....Everyone Screamed as the Staged revealed the Four guys playing...

(Seohyun POV)

"Hyun hurry up we're going to be late!!"

"Neh Unnie i'm coming" Yoona dragged Seohyun out of the house and the two rode Jessica's car..

"All Set girls?"

"Neh Unnie let's go!" Yoona said excitedly..

"Okay then Let's Go!" Jessica stepped on the gas and the four girls drove to the Venue....

(Krystal POV)

Krystal grabbed her phone and started punching some numbers...

"Yoboseyo?.." the other line replied...

"Oh...Um we're almost there are yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter