Confusion

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Few Weeks passed by everyone was gradually adjusting to the environment in the University.

"Aish and i thought this would be fun it really is different without Yonghwa Hyung around.." Jungshin growled

"Yeah i know anyway enjoy Lunch guys."

Jonghyun stood up and made his way to another table.

(Yoona POV)

"Aish these two Nerds Jinjja i can't even understand what they're talking about" Yoona thought to herself while she watched the two discuss things that she can't even relate to."

"Unnie that's why you should study more instead of shopping all the time Shinwoo hasn't been here that long but he already caught up in the curriculum here."

"Nerds!"

The two Just laughed at Yoona's snide comment.

"May i join you?"

"Oh Oppa please sit down, Finally someone normal."

"Huh what do you mean?

"Try sitting here for 20 Minutes and your brain will surely crack these even study during lunch"

"Unnie i've been wondering when did you two get so close?"

"A-ani were just friends anyway let's do something fun after school"

"What do you have in mind Yoona"? Jonghyun asked

"I don't really know How about you Oppa?"

"Hmmm how about we all go to Lotte World today? My treat."

"Yoona Unnie's been there a thousand times already Oppa."

"Oh really i guess you date a lot Yoona.?"

"A-ani i was just being polite with them it's nothing serious anyway" Yoona looked flustered

"Ah ok then let's make this one memorable so Shinwoo Seohyun you guys in?"

"Okay sure..."

(Jungshin,Minhyuk POV)

"Aishh this is really boring" Minhyuk growled as he glanced at Yonghwa's table.

"Yeah They're having all the fun over there."

"Anyway let's stop thinking about them aisshh i have to prepare for tomorrow we have an interview how about you?"

"I'm all good let's just go home."

After classes the group met up in front of the school.

"You guys ready?

"Yeah..."

The group rode in Jonghyun's car Seohyun sat at the back with Yonghwa.

"Aishh it's almost too quiet i hate this kind of atmosphere."

"Oppa no offense but i think Minhyuk and Jungshin seem different than they are on TV"

"Huh what makes you say that"

"Well even though you look like the cold one those two actually never bothered to approach anyone."

"Ah i guess they're just shy you might not believe it but those two are actually the endorphin of the group."

The drive to Lotte world was pretty boring considering Jonghyun was only talking to Yoona and Seohyun only talking to Shinwoo.

The Group reached Lotte World in a few Minutes Jonghyun wore a cap and a mask..

"Aishhh it really looks like we're on a double date" Jonghyun smirked

"W-what are you talking about Oppa" Yoona blushed

"Well look ath those two they're like in their own world well for the two of us...."

Jonghyun suddenly put his arm around Yoona's shoulder

"You gotta admit it we look good togethe" Jonghyun winked

Yoona felt her face flushed with the sudden skinship from Jonghyun..

"Aishh Oppa now's the perfect time to go with the plan"

"Yeah are you ready?"

"Of Course"

The group walked around Lotte World it was undeniable that they looked like couples going on a double date.

"Oppa let's get those"

Yoona grabbed a bunny ear for herself  she got another one and put it on Jonghyun's head, Jonghyun was about to take it off when Yoona gave him a glare.

"Aishh the things i do for Yonghwa Hyung he thought to himself."

"Seohyun you should give one to Shinwoo it's not fair i'm the only guy here who gets to wear this ridiculous headband" Jonghyun growled.

Seohyun grabbed one and Put it On Shinwoo's head

"Aish Yah Seo Joo Hyun i don't wear stuff like this"

"Aishh come on just bear with it You look cute with it" Seohyun Chuckled.

"Dude don't be such a killjoy just wear it like a man"

Yonghwa just complied with Seohyun's request and the group went on to try the different rides.

"Let's try that one" Yoona pointed to the Haunted House..

"Oh That's bad Shinwoo over here doesn't like Scary places cause he's a sissy."

"Yah what are you talking about let's go"Yonghwa growled.

"Ani it's ok Shinwoo-Yah you don't have to go if you don't like it" Seohyun added.

"Yah Seo Joo Hyun are you implying that i'm scared?"

"Ani it's not that are you sure though?"

"Shut up let's just go"

Yonghwa grabbed Seohyun's arm and the two made their way inside

"Nice going Oppa." Yoona elbowed Jonghyun

"If you want to persuade Shinwoo you just have to use his temper against him haha.." Jonghyun chuckled.

The two followed after seeing Seohyun and Shinwoo go in..

(Yonghwa POV)

"Aish that Jonghyun making me look like a sissy he's dead when we get home."

Seohyun walked in front while Yonghwa just stayed behind her

"Yah why are you there tsk you're scared aren't you?"

"A-ani you should thank me i'm watching your back for you let's jsut get this over with."

"Haha he's cute.." Seohyun thought to herself.

After walking slowly a Person wearing a scary mask Popped out in front of Seohyun.

"Hahahaha You Call this scary?" Seohyun just laughed it off.

Yonghwa was stiff but somehow he managed to stay with Seohyun.

"Oh Shi*!!!!"

Yonghwa ran out like a madman after someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Yah Yah Shinwoo yah Wait Up..!!!" Seohyun ran out...!!

(Yoona POV)

"Aishhh where are those two.?"

"Dunno let's keep walking.."

"Aish they call these scary? seriously skulls and spiderwebs what are we 8?" Yoona Chuckled

"Even an 8 Year old wouldn't be scared with these" Jonghyun added.

"Kaja let's just go find them" Jonghyun and Yoona quickly made their way out to see the two Panting...

"Hyunnie what happened?"

"Aigoo Unnie Shinwoo over here ran like a maniac when something grabbed his shoulder he left me alone to save his own skin"

"Yah you're too harsh Hyunnie, Shinwoo yah Kwenchanna?"

"Yah i did not run because i'm scared i was just....just...i was bored so i went out fast...."

"Tsk Sissy..." Seohyun smirked.

"What??""" 

"Nothing!, Anyway Unnie i'm pretty hungry why don't we grab something to eat."

"Good idea let's go.!"

"Ah i'll meet you guys at the Food stall i just need to go to the bathroom"

"Shinwoo are you ok you look pale." Yoona ask worriedly.

"I'm ok i'll be back"

"Hope he's fine Kaja Seohyun-ah"

"Oh i'll see you guys later i'll just go check my cousin ok?" Jonghyun gave Yoona a wink.

"Oh okay Oppa"

"So what happened inside?"

"Nothing Unnie why would you think something happen?"

"Did you hold hands or s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter