Cool Down

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Yoona POV)

Sica Unnie and I grabbed our stuff and made our way out of the apartment hoping we can catch Seohyun....we ran down and Saw Seohyun rode the bus stop i tried to run to her but Sica unnie grabbed my wrist...

"Yoona let's leave her alone for a while she needs time to think.."

"But Unnie...."

"Don't worry..."

Sica Unnie and I made our way to her car as we drove to my place, I grabbed my phone and texted Seohyun..

"Seohyun just come to my house when you're ready to talk i know you're still confused but Sica Unnie and I are here for you.." i Shoved my phone back to my pocket..After a few minutes Sica Unnie and i reached my place, We made our way to the living room i headed back to the kitchen and grabbed two cups of coffee and sat down...

"So since when did you know about Yonghwa..."

"Um i just found out i kinda heard you two talking at the rooftop.."

"Oh  I'm sorry about that Yoona, Truth is i only found out about my Cousin recently too i'm sorry this had to happen i don't care about him anymore this is his fault i'm more worried about Seohyun.."

"But what would be his reason for doing it Unnie? why can't he be honest with us? I Thought we were friends.."

"Okay let me tell you what i think.." Sica Unnie sat next to me and exhaled deeply...

"Since we were kids Yonghwa was always told to do this do that he was an obedient kid his parents were really strict their word was the law they were really assertive, Ever since he was a kid he was always told that he would be the Heir to his parent's company they always dictated his life,"

"Yonghwa Oppa must have had it hard when he was a kid, But how does this relate to the situation Unnie?"

"Let me finish, Okay so when i found out he was studying in Kirin on a Music Scholarship i wasn't really shocked his parents probably wanted him to take Up Business Management just like Jonghyun but knowing how stubborn he is he probably did what he wanted..I talked to FNC's president before i got here to Korea he kinda told me everything that happened."

"So what happened Unnie?"

"Yonghwa's parent's didn't really want him to be an Idol or be in a Band they really wanted him to take over their company but Yonghwa was stubborn so he moved out of their house and pursued music."

"So i guess Yonghwa Oppa isn't in good terms with his parents right now?"

"Yeah he moved out of their house and lived with Jonghyun for a while and both of them became trainees and i guess since you're a fan of them you know how CNBLUE was formed and all..."

"So Unnie do you have any idea why he did this all this hiding...?"

"He's had a tough childhood basically Yonghwa doesn't trust anyone besides us and His bandmates,  I was really surprised when i found out he has other friends besides Jong and the Boys, I Think the one who knows best about the situation is Jonghyun we should probably ask him..."

"Aishhh Shiro Unnie he lied to me too he has a huge part in this..."

"Look Yoona let's think about Seohyun first we have to find out about everything so we can help them fix this let's deal with Jonghyun and you later arasso?"

"O...Okay Unnie..."

(Jessica POV)

"Okay i'll call him over..."

I Grabbed my Phone and Pressed Jonghyun's Number...

"Jessica where are you?, Are you with Yoona is she mad at me?"

"Let's talk about that later are you with Yonghwa..?"

"Uh Yonghwa Hyung went out i don't know where.."

"Ah Okay...Get over here at Yoona's house in 10 Minutes..." 

"Soo-Ye..." I Hang up the Phone..

I Turned to Yoona and gave her a reassuring look..

"Yoona don't worry we'll fix this, And I'm sorry for lying to you If i found out earlier..."

"Unnie it's alright you i'm sure you have your reasons for helping Yonghwa Oppa keep his secret...And he has his reasons too and that's what i want to find out..."

After a few Minutes of waiting we Saw Jonghyun's car outside...Moments later we heard the doorbell and i Opened the door..

"Come In."

"Soo-Yeon where's Yoona..."

"Aishhh Shut up!!.." I Grabbed Jonghyun's ear and dragged him to the Living room....

"Aishhh what was that for??"

"Explain everything!..."

(Jonghyun POV)

Soo-Yeon dragged me to the Living room and threw me to a chair this girl is really violent, I Thought to myself, I saw Yoona sitting right in front of me,....

"Yoona I.."

"Oppa Let's not talk about us right now what's more important is Seohyun, So please explain what happened..."

i Took a deep breath and braced myself...

"Alright Look Yonghwa hyung didn't have any intention of lying to you guys it just happened..."

"What the hell just happened Jong? Explain it clearly..." Jessica cut me off..

"Okay look let's start from the beginning..."

"After our Tour Yonghwa Hyung really wanted to go back to School, He Just wanted to feel like a normal guy again without the crazy fans harassing us, The Media prying into our private lives, So we went back to school i really didn't like his idea of disguising himself.."

"So why did he do it..?"

"He just wanted to study in peace and be a normal guy out of all of us he's the most stressed out, Meeting Seohyun and falling in love with her wasn't really part of his plan it just happened, He never really wanted to get into a relationship but i guess he just cou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter