Spending Time

The Real Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(Seohyun POV)

I woke up surprisingly early today despite being tired yesterday i walked to my bathroom took a shower and went down to eat breakfast with my mom...

"Good Morning Omma.." i greeted her.

"Good Morning Joo Hyun sit down and have some breakfast i'll be going out today i have a business to attend to"

"Ah i see i have to go out later too Omma."

"Oh with who?"

"Shinwoo Oppa.."

"Oh I see well after breakfast i'm going so i'll leave you the keys and you lock up before you leave ok?"

"Neh Omma."

We Continued eating breakfast after washing the dishes Mom took off...My Phone suddenly rang..

"Yoboseyo Yoona Unnie?"

"Oh Joo Hyun-ah what's up what are you doing?"

"Nothing Unnie i just finished breakfast are you home?"

"Yeah and i'm bored do you have any plans for today?"

"I Actually have a date with Shinwoo Oppa today"

"Oh i see okay i'll come over and bring you some clothes you'll probably dress like a hobo again." Yoona unnie suddenly dropped the call..

I went to the living room to watch TV and after a few minutes Yoona Unnie arrived while carrying a shopping bag...

"Unnie what are all those?"

"Your outfit for today" Yoona smiled 

"Unnie i don't really need all that stuff it's just a date."

"Yah did you know how long i've waited for you to have a boyfriend?, I've always wanted to doll you up but now you have no reason to decline you have to always look good in front of him."

Arguing with Yoona Unnie was pointless she really is hardheaded so i just went with the flow, we went up to my room and Yoona unnie put the bag in my bed.

"Here you Go Unnie.." I handed her a cup of tea...

"So where's he taking you.?

"I Don't know yet Unnie he told me it's a surprise..."

"Well i hope you two won't spend your time in a library or something,Anyway let's get started..."

My Phone suddenly rang and i saw a text from Shinwoo Oppa..

"Goodmorning Hyun sorry i woke up late be there in an hour.."

"Ah Ne Oppa see you.." i replied...

"What did he say?"

"He said he'll be here in an hour..."

"Well i guess we don't have much time then" Yoona Unnie started dressing me up...

(Yonghwa POV)

2 More weeks before we go back to School i drew up a lot of plans in my head i should try to spend as much time as i can with Joo Hyun..

"Hyung where are you going this early?" Minhyuk asked..

"I'm going out with Joo-Hyun do you guys have any schedules today?"

"Only Jonghyun Hyung anyway Hyung have some breakfast before you go.."

I sat down and ate with the boys they bugged me non stop about hanging out with Joo-Hyun and Yoona again..

"Hyung can we sit with you at the table during lunch it's getting pretty boring without you and Jonghyun Hyung."

"You know what do what you guys want Just don't slip up or anything especially this time Jessica and Krystal are going to be there, Jonghyun let me borrow your car i can't use mine."

"Ok Hyung just drive carefully"

I Grabbed my wallet and Jonghyun's car keys and drove off to Seohyun's house..

(Seohyun POV)

After Yoona unnie finished putting on some light make up on my face she brought out a few dresses...

"Hmmm not this one.." Yoona unnie picked up another one..

"Perfect.!!" Yoona exclaimed...

Now that goes perfect with these shoes...After a few minutes my phone lit up...

"Hyun i'm here i borrowed Jonghyun's car are you ready?"

"Unnie he's here already i gotta go..."

"Okay then Fighting!"

I went down and saw Shinwoo waiting for me...

"Oppa sorry i took so long"

"Aniyo You look beautiful Hyun..."

My face blushed a little, i've never really received compliments so it's weird hearing it especially from Shinwoo Oppa..

"A-ah neh Komawo Oppa you look good  too so where are we going.?"

He Opened the door as i walked inside..

"Where are we going Oppa.?"

"You'll see when we get there it's somewhere i hang out a lot..."

Shinwoo Oppa drove carefully to the destination after a few Minutes we reached a Music plaza.

"You hang out here a lot?"

"Yeah i saw the guitar in your room last time and don't think you're the only one who likes music.." he chuckled...

We went out and headed for a store...My eyes scanned the place as i saw various instruments from guitars,pianos,violins,..While Shinwoo Oppa picked out an electric guitar to test...

"Oppa you're going to buy an electric guitar?"

"O-oh yeah it's for Jonghyun he told me he needed one don't worry we won't take long..."

(Yonghwa POV)

"I picked up a Gibson electric guitar with a sunburst design and tested out some riffs.."

"Wow Oppa you play really well watching Jonghyun Oppa and the others play i can say you're almost as good as them.."

"Yah I'm better than them!!" I exclaimed..

"Anyway let's go to our real date..." I payed for the guitar and shove it inside the trunk...

Seohyun and i strolled at the plaza for a while trying a few instruments after a few minutes we rode the car and went to a nearby park..

"A park?" Seohyun asked..

"Yeah i hang out here sometimes i don't know i just feel at peace why don't you like it?"

"Aniyo i like it here it's beautiful.."

I went out and Opened Seohyun's door i went back to the trunk and took out a picnic basket..

"Oppa we're going on a picnic?"

"Yeah why don't you like it?"

"A-ani i mean if you told me we were going on a picnic i could have prepared something or dressed simply.."

"Aniyo it's fine you look perfect and don't worry i already made the food so let's just go Hyun."

Seohyun nodded as we made our way to the park, We sat a cover under the tree and sat down...I Took out the food and set it.

(Seohyun POV)

We sat down and Shinwoo Oppa took out everything from the basket.

"Wow Oppa when did you make all of this?"

"I made it yesterday Jungshin helped me a little.."

Sandwiches,Roasted Gogumas,Kimbap,Ddeokbokki, it seemed like it was enough for 10 people..

"Oppa you didn't have to make so much there's only the two of us.."

"Nope we're not leaving until we finish all of this.."Yonghwa grinned...

Shinwoo Oppa handed me a sandwich and a glass of juice and we started eating while watching some kids play...

"Hahaha i used to play like that alll the time." Shinwoo oppa suddenly blurted out...

"Oh i see, Sometimes i get confused Oppa,"

"Why?"

"Well when we first met you seem very timid just like me but as we spent time together i see you have a very playful attitude like a choding."

"Don't know about that though i guess you just bring it out of me.."

"Tsk if i only knew i was dating a choding..."i chuckled...

"So Oppa you told me earlier that you play guitar too.?"

"Yeah sometimes."

"Well i can see a guitar behind you, Don't tell me you brought that without any intention of playing it?"

(Yonghwa POV)

After hearing Seohyun's remark i chuckled a little this girl really observes things carefully.

"Okay then..."

I grabbed the guitar and took off the case..

"What should i play?"

"Sing something you really like Oppa.." Seohyun's eyes lit up...

"Okay then...but i haven't played this in a while so it might not sound good..."

i strummed a few chords and good thing it was in tune..i started plucking the strings softly...

I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out


Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won


Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter