Chapter 7

The black pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next few days past peacefully, with Kyungsoo slowly getting used to life at Wolf Academy. It was easier than he expected in this new life as he still had his two best friends from before, and could still see Uncle Yunho occasionally. Baekhyun told him once that Uncle Yunho was here so frequently because he was interested in their principal, Jaejoong. Kyungsoo merely raised his eyebrows at this revelation, but took note to ask Uncle Yunho instead of believing that little imp Byun Baekhyun straightaway.

Kyungsoo also got closer to Hyunsik. Well, however close they could get before Kai pulled Kyungsoo away from Hyunsik for lunch, which became a daily affair.

Before Kyungsoo knew it, it was wolf shifting training again.

Mr. Mong uttered the same instructions as usual, and the class once again got into a peaceful silence, with hopeful individuals trying to connect with their inner wolves.

The silence was broken by a loud growl. All the students turned collectively to the source of the sound and were more than shocked to see a wolf standing proudly on all fours where Hyunsik used to sit. The wolf was the colour of husky, ancient-wood brown.  More than that, it was an alpha wolf. Hyunsik was always so nice and friendly that it was thought he’d be an omega.

Though one could guess from the personality of a person whether he or she would be an alpha, beta, or omega, the only definite answer will only be known when he shifts. Some students can be seen to be naturally tilting their heads to the side, showing subservience by allowing the alpha better access to their necks, where they could be claimed.

Kyungsoo was taught that this was usual as those who have not shifted before will naturally be submissive in the presence of Alpha wolves, or even beta wolves who display dominance.

Hyunsik gradually walked towards Kyungsoo and the latter, too, tilted his head for the alpha. Just as the alpha was about to rub his pheromones over Kyungsoo as a sign of possession, another growl was heard and Kyungsoo was nudged back by the nuzzle of another wolf. He strangely felt the need to submit even greater to this wolf and could felt the wolf inside him whine for attention.

Wait...My wolf appeared!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter