Chapter 4

The black pearl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rest of EXO left the room, leaving Baekhyun and Jongdae for some alone time with Kyungsoo and to bring him to the dorm.

“So...you both have boyfriends and you didn’t tell me! No wonder both of you always rejected the people at school who confessed to you without a second look!” Kyungsoo whined, starting the conversation jokingly.

“Ahhh Soo, don’t blame us, plus you always rejected them too even though you are cute, free, and still single!” Baekhyun retorted with a smirk.

“Yeah Soo! It’s okay, there are tons of good-looking and nice people here! You can take your pick!” Jongdae added excitedly. “Ahhh, i can’t imagine what a little Soo would be like with a boyfriend!”

Baekhyun chortled and clapped his hands like a seal, while snickering breathlessly, “Yeah little Soo! Don’t unleash your Satan Soo on them too early or they’d all run away!”

At Baekhyun’s comment, Kyungsoo shot his best friends his deadly glare, but inside, he felt warm and comforted that he still had these two idiots to rely on in this brand new world he knew nothing about.

“Oh! Soo, it’ll be even better if you get together with Kai, you know, then the whole of EXO’s dorm will be filled with couples! And we’d definitely approve of Kai! You know you have to bring all your potential candidates to meet us before getting together right? You must have the approval of Baekdae first!” Jongdae stated firmly and puffed up his chest, hitting his palm on top of it in an attempt to seem stern and reliable, but ended up coughing when he hit himself too hard.

Kyungsoo raised his eyebrows and questioned, “Who’s Kai?”

“Oh right, we haven’t gotten into introductions yet! But actually you met Kai already, he's the tanned guy sitting at the window just now! The coldest looking one! But don’t worry Soo, he started off like this with all of us, you just have to earn his trust because he’s...he had a difficult past, but after that, he’d be an extremely reliable friend that protects his friends without hesitation!” Baekhyun replied, coupled with a reassuring smile.

Kyungsoo looked down and blushed slightly upon the mention of the tanned guy. “He’s the one I’d be rooming with!” Kyungsoo thought excitedly in his mind. “I hope we’d be good friends…”

“Soo? Soo!” Baekhyun exclaimed, “We’ve been calling you for awhile now! What’s on your mind?”

“Oh it’s nothing!” Kyungsoo looked up from a daze, flustered. “Let’s go now!”

The trio walked to the dorm, chattering excitedly among themselves, the bulk of it being Baekhyun and Jongdae boasting about their amazing boyfriends to Kyungsoo, while Kyungsoo laughed as they tried to get him to choose which of their boyfriends was the best. As they finally reached the EXO dorm, which, unlike the ones other students stayed, was a building of its own, the door flew open and what seemed like a pair of twins greeted Kyungsoo.

“Hi! You must be Kyungsoo! I am Luhan!” The shorter twin greeted eagerly.

“Hey, I’m Sehun.” The taller one greeted stoically, a far cry from his twin.

Kyungsoo found that bored expression vague

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter