010

Invisible

Kai pursed his lips, eyes switching back and forth from the headphones to the ipod in each of Sooyeon's hands before letting out a thoughtful hum. Sooyeon couldn't help but to roll her eyes at this.

"Kai, all you have to do is help me choose one," she told the tanned boy, sounding amused.

His eyes shifted to hers and he let out a chuckle before shrugging. "I don't know. Now why did you choose those items again?" he asked.

"He broke his headphones just last week, and I chose the ipod because he likes listening to music. But I don't want to get him both."

"Why not buy him something else?" he asked. Sooyeon quirked an eyebrow at this. "You know, maybe a T-shirt or a jacket?"

Sooyeon thought about this and after a while, she nodded in agreement. They left the store and Kai couldn't stop himself from smiling at the eager steps she took as they hurried to a nearby clothing store. He followed her to the men's section and she hurriedly reached for a black jacket hanging at the rack.

"What about this one?" she asked and he shook his head.

"Too simple," he said and pointed to a blue one next to it. "Try this."

"He doesn't really like blue," the girl pointed out before looking around again. She pointed out a few but none of them really suited Seungcheol, in her opinion. Something caught Kai's eyes then and he absentmindedly pulled onto Sooyeon's wrist and dragged her to the next rack.

"Okay," he said as he stopped walking. "Tell me what colour suits your brother best."

"Dark colours," she responded without a hesitation. "Oh, and white."

"Perfect," Kai muttered before moving aside to reveal a white trendsetter jacket that made Sooyeon's jaw drop. "Based on how you described your brother, I think this would suit him best."

A smile slowly began to form on her lips before she turned to Kai, eyes glistening with delight. "It's perfect."

 

Description: http://meredithmckinney.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/off-the-page-divider.jpg

 

The first trilogy for Lord of The Rings turned out to be one of the best things Sooyeon had ever watched, and she shyly yet eagerly asked Baekhyun if she could borrow the rest of them so she could watch it at home. Baekhyun cooed at her and practically shoved the DVDs into her hands, telling her to take her time with them. Sehun even offered her his collection of Harry Potter series, since Sooyeon had only watched the first two of them.

"From now on, Friday nights are movie nights and you, Miss Lee, had better be there every week." Sehun told her strictly, although she could tell that he was just messing around with her.

She smiled. "I won't miss it, I promise."

Kai unknowingly grinned at this.

Kyungsoo and Suho had ordered pizza and fried chicken for dinner, and Sooyeon watched in amusement as Kai practically devoured the chickens. Noticing her reaction, Kai blushed and shrugged. "I love chicken," he told her sheepishly.

"I can see that," she giggled.

Kai's eyes twinkled at this before he shyly nudged her shoulder and told her to eat her food. Sooyeon playfully made a face at him and in return, Kai punished her by stuffing a chicken wing into . She frowned adorably at this, making Kai laugh at the sight, but he playfully apologized afterwards, gesturing her to eat again. She complied this time, letting out a pleasant hum at the taste of the greasy meat in .

Minji watched the whole exchange from the couch with her boyfriend before leaning in close to Chanyeol. "I've never seen Sooyeon like this," she whispered.

Chanyeol glanced at his friend, trying hard not to think about her ghostly breath on his skin, and smirked. "I honestly think Kai has a chance here," he mused. "Sooyeon never dated before right?"

"Idiot," his girlfriend chuckled fondly and wiped away some oily stain on his lips. "Of course not. I was her only friend. Unless you thought we had something between us?" It was meant to , but Chanyeol surprised her by smirking and looking like he was actually considering the possibility. Appalled, she swatted his arm causing him to burst into laughter.

"Stop, stop!" he begged, still laughing. "I was just kidding!"

Minji pulled away and pouted at this.

"Urgh," someone groaned and the couple turned to see Sehun making a face at them. "No PDA in my house, please."

"You're just jealous." Chanyeol smirked and swiftly planted a kiss on Minji's red cheeks. Sehun groaned louder and threw a chicken bone at him, earning a yelp from his friend.

"Kids," Kai muttered as he cleaned the chicken bone in his hand. "Why am I friends with these people?"

Sooyeon smiled at him and absentmindedly took a clean tissue to wipe the corner of his mouth. At this, Kai froze and turned his head to her with wide eyes, and she blinked confusingly at his expression until she realised what she was doing, and she too froze in place. They stared at each other, unblinking, for what seemed to be like an eternity until a loud cough snapped them out of their reveries and made them pull away with beat red faces.

Baekhyun somehow looked like a pleased parent at this. "Ah, you two are so cute," he cooed.

"Cutest couple of the year," Sehun agreed with a nod, earning a scowl from Chanyeol.

"Yah, how come we got warned for the PDA and they got nothing?" he whined, ignoring the embarrassed looks on Sooyeon's and Kai's faces.

"Because, Park Dumbyeol," Sehun sighed dramatically and gave his friend an appraised look. "I ship the Yoghurt couple."

Kai spluttered, Sooyeon's face got redder and the others all looked at Sehun like he had grown a second head. It took a while before Kyungsoo finally broke the silence with a snort. "Yoghurt Couple?" he asked. "What earned them that nickname?"

Sehun shrugged. "I was eating some mixed berries yoghurt the other day and suddenly thought of Kai and Sooyeon," he said and continued to eat his pizza, ignoring the dumbfounded look from around him.

"O....kay...." Baekhyun turned to the blushing tanned male and his crush before smirking. "The Yoghurt Couple, huh? That's actually disgustingly cute," he smirked.

"So now they get to have a couple name when we're the actual ones dating?" Chanyeol pouted and turned to his amused girlfriend. "I have stupid friends. Why am I friends with stupid people?" he whined to her.

"Because you're the stupidest of them all, Yeol." Minji affectionately told her boyfriend and kissed away the pout on his lips. 

 


I was eating my mixed berries yoghurt one night and mulled over this story, trying to think on what to include in the next chapter when I suddenly got the idea to name Sooyeon and Kai as the Yoghurt Couple. I forgot about it the minute I started doing something else (my memory is very rusty) and only recalled it while I was on Skype with Zuey.

By the way, it's been a while, hasn't it? How are you, my dear angels? Thank you guys so much for the subscriptions, upvotes and comments! They keep climbing up even without updates and it makes me so happy! I love you all so much! I hope this update doesn't disappoint you guys after many months of waiting. I know it's still lacking but I promise you that I am trying my best.

Enjoy the update and have a wonderful day, angels!

p/s Today is my Asianfanfics anniversary (which is why I snuck in an update) and it also marks the fourth year since I began writing! So, happy anniversary to me!