Consequences

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He couldn’t believe what he was seeing, for a moment, Seung Hyun thought he was just having a nightmare, something that made him remember the day he was transformed into this monster remembering how he wished he was just having a bad dream that was going to end in any minute.

But just like that day, it was not a nightmare, it was the harsh reality.

"J-Ji... Oh, God" He sobbed, taking the knife out and throwing it away "P-Please hold on..." With trembling hands, he torn the tape binding his wrists and removed the tape from his head, feeling disgusted with himself when Ji Yong cried out in pain when he pulled at his hair.

The blood was coming out of the wound at an unbelievable pace and his brain couldn’t work properly for him to think straight, he kept looking at him for a few seconds before he pressed his hand to the wound, feeling the blood soaking his hands almost immediately.

“S-Seung Hyun?” He looked up at his face when he heard the weak voice, seeing Ji Yong looking at him with those black eyes he loved, full of that softness he always had.

“Calm down, baby, I-I’m  going to take you to the hospital, hold on.” He said, looking around the room, trying to find his phone in that mess of house he had, he wanted to call a goddamn ambulance, but seemed that it was going to be faster if he just carried him “I’m so sorry…”

“Se-Seung… I’m so happy that I-I could see y-you once more” Ji Yong’s hand moved to touch his face “I love you…”

“Ji Yong!” He yelled when Ji Yong’s eyes closed slowly.

Forcing his legs to move, he took Ji Yong on his arms and kicked the door open, running down the corridor towards the nearest hospital. He couldn't lose the only person he had ever loved, he left him just because he wanted to protect him, how was that Ji Yong was dying because of his fault?

“I need help!” He yelled, looking desperately around the emergency room “Right now!”

A couple of nurses pushed a gurney towards him, helping Seung Hyun to place the pale body of his boyfriend on it, rolling him away from him as fast as they could, yelling something that only squeezed his heart painfully. Seung Hyun kept looking at them until they disappeared behind some metallic doors.

“Oh my god!” Almost jumping, he turned to where the terrified shriek came, seeing an old woman looking at him with a terrified expression.

That forced his brain to work once more.

In his panic state, he forgot the sickish white colour he had, the odd eyes that could cause nightmares to anyone that looked at him and the general appearance of a monster he had. Now, people wasn’t used to see something like that walking around the street like normal people and this old lady seemed to have the disgrace of seeing him. Swallowing the lump on his throat, he took a step back, ready to run away when the woman yelled again.

“Call a doctor! This young boy is bleeding!”

Feeling disoriented, Seung Hyun looked at the glass door to see his reflection, seeing a pair of black eyes he didn’t even remember having staring back at him. He looked like before all this nightmare started to happen.

"I-It's not my blood..." He stuttered to the woman "My boyfriend was stabbed." He wasn't going to say that he was the one who did it for being possessed, that could send him to a mental hospital or jail.

"I hope he's fine, dear." She patted his back, wanting to encourage him a little.

"I really hope that too..." He bit his lip, thanking he didn't look like the monster he was.

The woman stayed with him for some time until a doctor called her, Seung Hyun was grateful that someone was kind enough to be with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter