Monster.

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun wasn't able to concentrate the rest of the day, that freaking voice kept repeating the same over and over and over again. He really thought he had gone mad, no one was saying anything and he never spotted the same person in two different places. For a joke, it lacked of sense.

"Mr. Choi, would you mind giving me the answer to this equation?" He snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher called.

"Oh, I'm sorry... It’s six." He felt grateful he was paying a bit of attention after he entered his train of thoughts.

"Correct. But please pay attention to the class."

He nodded slightly, shaking his head and trying to focus, ignoring the voice that kept replaying on his mind.

"What happened to you today, Seung?" Ji Yong asked while they walked towards the exit.

"I'm not feeling right, I didn't have meal last night so I felt dizzy all day" He smiled, he wasn't going to say the real reason, the last he wanted was to freak Ji Yong out.

"I have told you millions of times that you need to eat!" He pouted, making the other laugh and forget about the voice on his mind.

"I know it's just that I had too much work!" He excused, hugging Ji Yong's shoulders.

"Yah! Stop playing fool, that's not going to save you! Do I need to make you food or what?!" He pushed his arms away, walking away from him.

"If you don't mind, that would be lovely, yes" He tilted his head to one side.

Talking to him was the only thing that calmed that voice and he wished he could stay talking with him forever... But the truth was that he needed to go to work and Ji Yong was going home.

"Promise me you're eating something when you arrive home" Ji Yong hugged him, wrapping his arms around his neck.

"I promise. You promise me you're not going to sleep late."

"You're so annoying, old man" Ji Yong gave him a small peck on his lips.

"You're younger than me for months so don't talk."

"Almost a year, I'm young and you're old."

Seung Hyun didn't want to let go of him but he also didn't want to be late at his work, he had an impeccable reputation that he wanted to keep "Okay, see you tomorrow, take care."

"Call me if you need me at night." He kissed him again and started to walk away.

The other kept looking at him until his figure disappeared into the crowd of people walking around, he wanted to run to him but needed to control himself, that voice was a product of his stressed mind that was going to disappear the moment he calmed down.

Or that was he thought.

"Seung Hyun! Table six have been waiting for too long, stop daydreaming and hurry up!" He almost dumps the tray he was carrying when his boss shouted at him.

"Y-Yes, I'm sorry... I sprained my ankle and I was trying to soothe the pain." He said the first thing he came to, hoping it sounded convincing.

"Finish this round and rest for a bit, use an ice compress." The man sighed, Seung Hyun was a good worker and it was actually the first time he wasn't working that fast.

"Thank you sir, I'll be fine." He bowed slightly.

He continued running around the place, serving and attending the customers in that restaurant, ignoring the best he could the voice that was leaving him at the verge of being mad.

"I hate this, I hate this!" He slammed his door shut when he entered his apartment, tossing his school bag on the floor and walking furiously towards his sofa, where he plopped down.

He just couldn't understand what was happening, the voice appeared so suddenly, he couldn't find and explanation, there were no medical records on his family about mental diseases, he didn't have predisposition to them, so why?!

Feeling sick, he stood up and walked to his bathroom, maybe he just needed a bath. It was when he was finishing washing up his body that he noticed the voice had stopped, it finally shut up! Smiling, he finished his bath and prepared himself to sleep.

Thanking heavens that he was going to have a peaceful night, he returned to his living room to grab something to drink when he noticed someone was sitting on his sofa.

"W-Who the hell are you?!" He yelled, stumbling backwards.

"Hell? Funny." The figure with deep voice chuckled "Choi Seung Hyun, right?"

"I asked who you are! How do you know m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter