My life.

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun was a 20 years old young man that could describe his life as better than expected.

He was born in Seoul in the middle of a well accommodated but slightly dysfunctional family. With a father that was way more concerned for his work than his family and thought that giving money was the only thing that matter, he saw the marriage of his parents fall apart when he was only seven years old. One era that he didn't like to remember.

He lost count of how many times he saw his mother struggling to give him everything she could and crying in the night thinking his son hated her for not fighting for her marriage. True was that Seung Hyun looked at his mother like a Goddess that came from heavens to take care of him, he never blamed her for the lack of a fatherly image and actually thought that it was better this way.

Unfortunately, because of this absence, his mother needed to work a lot; Seung Hyun remembered he spent most of his evenings in the park that was near his house after eating alone and finishing his homework. Afternoon after afternoon he would walk towards the swings to watch the families playing around.

At that time, Seung Hyun thought he was predestined to be alone because of this and the fact that he wasn't a popular boy in school, most of his classmates liked to make fun of him for being chubby, they liked to say that no one liked him.

He continued believing it until he turned eight.

Even now, twelve years later, he could remember the first time he met Ji Yong, his actual boyfriend and the love of his life.

"Seung! Hurry up, I'm not arriving late!" Speaking of, Seung Hyun looked at his boyfriend that was practically dragging him to walk faster.

"We have time, Ji, gee I don't know why you're like this..." He muttered, smiling when the other glared at him.

"Time my ... Just move!"

It was after he met Ji Yong that he decided it was enough of fooling around so he started to work to help his mother. He started to focus even more on school and quickly became one of the top students, by the time he finished school, he found a part time job as a waiter and enter collage to study art, what he always wanted.

Seoul's art academy was the most prestigious collage for this topic and a lot of people wanted to enter each year, Seung Hyun couldn't forget the happiness his mother showed the day he said he was accepted.

“I hate people…” Ji Yong muttered when a pair of girls looked at Seung Hyun like they wanted to eat him.

Seung Hyun wasn't the kid that he used to be, he was now a pale, thin and tall man that more than a girl wanted by his side and he continued being a top student, wanting to graduate with honours.

“You know I only love you, Ji.” He smiled, caressing his head.

"I think a ghost is following me..." A blonde guy with dark circles around his eyes walked to them when they stepped into the corridors.

"No, it's just DaeSung" Seung Hyun laughed at the offended expression the one with brown hair that was behind the other made.

"I'm not joking! I swear I heard someone was in the bathroom but no one was there!" The blonde whined, looking at J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter