Hurt.

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seung Hyun groaned when he felt the sunlight on his closed eyes. His head was killing him and his back was in so much pain that he thought for a moment he was sleeping on a bed made of nails.

He tried to move away from the sunlight, knowing how painful was going to be for his poor eyes to receive the light directly, but failed. His legs and arms refused to move no matter how hard he tried to do it.

"Damn sun..." He growled in pain when he felt his eyes being burned "What am I doing here?"

Why was he on the floor in the middle of his living room? He couldn't remember what happened last night… but something deep inside him yelled that he didn't want to remember.

Straining his muscles and brain, he managed to sit up, holding his head that pounded like mad. His mobile was on the floor, there were some toppled chairs and even some of his books were scattered around the floor.

"Don't kill me!"

The scream echoed on his ears, bringing back the memories of the last night like dark clouds that appears before a storm destroys a small island.

"No..."

"I underestimate you, servant."

"I didn't do that!"

"You don't want your precious boyfriend seeing you like this."

But he couldn't escape the true.

He killed a man.

He had a demon inside him that worked for a more powerful one.

And he couldn't do anything to stop it.

He felt tears stinging at the corners of his eyes when he realized how his life was and that nothing was going to be the same anymore.

Sobbing lightly, he couldn't stop from jumping when he heard his mobile buzzing on the floor, he was about to ignore it when he caught a glimpse of who was the one calling: Ji Yong.

"Ji..." He whispered, turning to see his clock "."

He had class in fifteen minutes.

He jumped again when the phone on his coffee table started to ring too, it was Ji Yong again.

"Please stop calling, Ji" He whimpered, not knowing what to do.

He knew his boyfriends too well to know that he wasn't going to stop, he was capable of skipping class to see what was happening to him, he was going to walk inside his apartment when things were like this... He couldn't let him know.

Moving as fast as his aching limbs let him, he ran around his room to get ready, taking a long cold shower, hoping it could help him with all the pain and suicide feelings he had inside.

"You realize you're half an hour late, Mr. Choi?" His teacher said sternly, looking at him.

"Y-Yes... I'm really sorry." He muttered, keeping his head down.

The woman kept looking at him while frowning, she couldn't accept that one of his very best students was starting to show this signs of irresponsibility; she had great plans for his future and didn't want to lose him.

"Since it's the first time, you may enter, but I won't tolerate this again, understand?"

"Yes..." He walked inside, not having the strength to look at her or Ji Yong that was staring at him from his seat.

He did his best to pay attention, he put a lot of effort on answering every time the teacher asked him something, he even tried to smile when Ji Yong looked at him with worried expression.

But truth was that he couldn't stop replaying the man's screams, Lemarohn’s presence and the demon's voice inside his head.

He didn't know wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter