Loser.

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Knowing that your life can end in any minute was one of the worse sensation someone could experience. Ji Yong felt his heart beating furiously against his chest while he struggled to get away from the monster or release his mouth at least to call for help.

After the monster chuckled at his whimpers of fear and pain, he wrapped an arm around his waist and started to pull him away from the alley towards an unknown destination, keeping his mouth shut.

He clawed at his hand, kicked and elbowed the thing behind him with all the strength his weak body had, but seemed that the monster didn't even noticed, he was dragging him like if he wasn't heavy at all, like if he wasn't doing anything to free himself. His muffled cries of despair turned into cries of fear.

The fear and confusion were mixing inside his brain. He knew Seung Hyun like the back of his hand, despite the hate and anger he had for the way he dumped him, there was no way he could forget him; this monster had the voice and appearance of the one he loved for more than seven years, taking away the white skin, odd eyes and dark voice, resulted in the kind and loving boyfriend he loved.

But why?

What happened to Seung Hyun?

He whimpered when he was thrown to the floor, his hands and knees hitting the floor "L-Let me go..." He cried, being incapable of containing his tears anymore and letting them roll down his cheeks.

"You want to go?" The monster mocked, looking at him with a grin "But I thought you wanted to know more about me."

Ji Yong shook his head, trying to crawl away from the man while he looked around and noticing he was inside Seung Hyun's apartment, this only confirmed his fears.

"Come on" He looked up at him once more when he talked, seeing how he was walking slowly towards him like a lion cornering its prey "Ask me whatever you want to know!" He laughed, pressing Ji Yong's shoulders to the floor to keep him still.

"Get away from me!" Ji Yong screamed, trying to push him away from him, getting more scared.

The monster only laughed more, looking down at the boy "You can't call this a punch, so pathetic" He stood up and walked to the desk he had on and took a roll of duct tape before returning to him "But it gets annoying after a while."

Taking his wrists, he twisted them behind his back and tapped them tightly, ignoring his cries of pain.

"ing monster!" Ji Yong spat, pulling at the binds on his wrists, now he was almost sure that he was going to die in there.

"So cute, but you were the one that got near, didn't you?" He gripped his jaw, bruising his delicate skin "Or maybe I'm getting things wrong, you wanted to see your dear boyfriend again?"

"N-No!" He cried, thinking he was going to break his bones.

"That's so romantic!" He released his jaw, standing up and walking in circles around him "You miss the way he touches you?"

"Shut up!" Why was he talking like if Seung Hyun and the one torturing him weren't the same? Seung Hyun didn't have mental disorders, this lacked of sense and was scaring him beyond his limits.

"Just accept it, there's nothing wrong with it" He smiled, gripping his hair and yanking his head back, exposing his neck and tracing his skin with his fingers.

"S-Stop! Don't touch me!" He cried out in pain when he pulled his hair, his touches weren't like the ones he missed, they felt wrong and repulsive for him.

"I can make y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter