Curiosity

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Was the demon controlling him or not?

After two more days, Seung Hyun wasn't aware of anything anymore, he murdered two more people and, like all the others, they left a scar his heart and mind that damaged him on an irreversible way.

Since he broke up with Ji Yong, there were no more reasons to go to school and fake that he was only depressed, he stopped going to classes and ignored the phone that kept receiving messages of warning about losing the year from the headmaster, he got fired from work after those days, his boss left a message saying he was disappointed for his attitude, but that since was so sudden, he wished he could solve his problems and leaving the door open for him if he wanted to return someday.

His life ended the day he broke up with the only person that he had ever loved.

Tonight we'll take care of a homeless man.

He heard the voice of the demon that was so normal for him now, talking with that amused tone "You're so ing disgusting..." He muttered, looking at his own reflexion with hateful eyes "Give me my appearance back." He hissed.

This is what you really are. The previous appearance was just a mask that hid everything you had inside.

After his last victim, the odd eyes, whitish skin and black hair didn’t disappear, he always looked like the monster instead of the human he thought he was.

You see, this man didn't know how to use our master's gift and he ended up losing everything. What and idiot.

"He's an idiot for asking you to help him..." He muttered, punching the mirror and breaking it, sending crystal shards flying around all the dining room.

Of course, from all the demons outside, he chose us.

"Just shut up!"

He missed Ji Yong, his calls, his voice, his touch, his being what was he needed to keep his life moving, it was after a day that he noticed that having Ji Yong around was something that kept the monster from taking complete possession of his whole being, when he lost him, he let the door open for him. There was nothing that made him human, nothing that connected him to the human world, he could disappear and no one would notice it.

Thinking on that pathetic excuse of a boyfriend? You should get over him and get all the girls and boys you want.

"Didn't I tell you to shut the up?!" He yelled once more, stepping on the shards, breaking them even more "Stop talking to me, I don't want to hear you anymore..."

You're so ridiculous.

He looked at the book that was resting on the table, were the names appeared every time he had to go out, a name always appeared in there, day after day he could find the complete name of the unfortunate and stupid soul that made a contract in exchange of something irrelevant or material.

He couldn't believe he looked at the damn book like something normal.

So nice, it's time.

He didn't say anything while he walked towards the said book and took it on his h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter