Pain

The monster inside me.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One

Three

Six

In six days, he ended with more than five lives.

Every morning, when he turned the TV on, he heard the news talking about someone that was found dead on his apartment, that died in a horrible accident, or that simply disappeared one day... He tried with all his might to convince himself that it wasn't the person that lost his soul the night before, but deep inside, he knew it was a lie.

You should stop crying, it's so pathetic.

"Shut up, shut up!" He yelled, pressing his hands to his eyes "I can't continue with this..."

Come on, like if you would care about someone you don't know.

"That doesn't matter!" He yelled "I murdered someone!"

Not just someone, you took the soul of seven people.

Seung Hyun punched the wall, fresh tears rolling down his cheeks. He didn't know what to do anymore, he was failing his exams, he was at the verge of losing his job and he was close to having a mental breakdown. In that week, he barely talked to the one that gave sense to his life, Ji Yong was constantly asking if he was okay, despite the hurt and sad aura he had, he still showed his worry for him; he knew that his boyfriend was hurt for the way he treated him that day, but his confused and broken state, disabled him to come up with something that make him feel better.

I don't understand why you hate this, you should be grateful for having so much power.

"I don't want your power." He hissed, entering the bathroom to get ready for school.

You could kill anyone you would like to.

Seung Hyun gave a strangled scream when he looked up at the mirror and saw his odd eyes instead of his dark ones.

I can control you, the only reason I have for not transforming you in front of everyone is because I love seeing your little boyfriend reactions, the way you hurt him every time you come up with an excuse to leave him, the way your destroying what you two have is exquisite.

The demon didn't talk again, but Seung Hyun didn't really care. His words left the wound the demon expected to left on his brain his job was done, he didn't need to tell anything else.

"W-What if I hurt Ji?" He whispered, looking at his eyes that were returning to his normal colour.

Ji Yong was his life, the only person that looked at him when he was just the bullied fat kid in second grade, when he wasn't the hottest student that everyone wanted to have on their beds.

 He could remember that windy evening when Ji Yong first talking to him while he looked at the families playing around.

"Hey! You're always here, aren't you?"

Seung Hyun looked up from the toddler running around when he heard that voice, spotting a boy around his age with black hair standing next to him.

"Yes... I live near." He muttered, getting ready to leave in case he said something.

"I always see you around, but, well, I wasn't sure if I should interrupt your thoughts." The boy smiled, playing with the camera he had on his hands.

"That's why?" He asked, raising an eyebrow "You sure that's your reason? I hate liars, just tell the stupid joke you want to tell and leave me alone."

"Hey, why are you attacking? I just came here to say hi, not everyone is like the s at school, you know?" The kid frowned, looking offended.

"I'm sure you're not." He shook his head, standing up, ready to leave.

"Hey, don't be rude to me! I'm being honest here" The boy took his wrist, stopping him "We're not starting very good, just give me a chance, okay?"

Seung Hyun glanced back at him, looking from time to time to the boy's hand that gripped his wrist.

"Ji Yong Kwon, nice to meet you."

"Seung Hyun... Choi Seung Hyun."

Ji Yong said that he talked to him because he found him attractive, that his eye of photographer allowed him to see the handsome man that sle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter