Pillow

Bang Bang Bang

The dimly illuminated road to the highway bound to Seoul was filled with crudely drawn paths, leaving a trail of rocks and debris on the road, making the ride a bumpy one.

A displeased groan was heard from the back of the car as the member resting her head against the van's window, a futile attempt to gain some rest as it was disrupted by the inconsistent bumps, leading to Moonbyul hitting her head against the van's window multiple times. 
She surrendered her sleep to the road and decided that she would seek the attention of her best friend and band mate, Solar. The white wires connected to Solar's phone signaled that she was listening to music, and also effectively blocking out Moonbyul's attempts at conversing with her.

Not one to back down from the challenge, Moonbyul raised the volume of her voice, hoping that her voice would be able to penetrate through Solar's earpiece. "Yongsun Unnieeee. Solar. Lolar. Do re mi. Unnie! "

Instead of garnering the attention of Solar, she had managed to annoy the other three people in the car: Whee In, Hwa sa and their manager. "Byul unnie, you're lucky I'm sitting right at the front. " Hwa sa gritted out. Whee In, sensing the frightening blood thirst rage from both Hwa sa and her manager (who was fatigue ), decided to intervene.

"Yongsun Unnie. " She shook the arm of her leader, effectively waking the latter up. "Byul unnie wants to talk to you." And thus, finally, Solar took out her earpiece, hearing the remnants of Moonbyul's banana imitation and loud growls from the front of the van.

"Yongsun ah, I'll stop the van for a while, so please go to the back of the van and take care of Byulyi before I do something I regret. " Their manager said in barely concealed anger.

Now aware of the tense situation, Solar quickly unbuckle her seatbelt and crossed over the other back of the van, plodding down beside Moonbyul. "Shh. " Solar raised her hand to cover Moonbyul's mouth. "I heard you wanted to talk to me? "

Moonbyul nodded and cleared . However, she could feel a slight discomfort as she had overstrained through her fruits imitation. In fact, she actually felt tired again after all the shouting. Her eyes suddenly focused on Solar's exposed neck, and she felt a determination to claim it as hers. Pulling herself close to Solar, she buried her face into the older girl's neck and let out a sigh. "I don't want to talk, but I want you as my pillow."

"Idiot. " Solar commented fondly, sticking her earpiece back into her ears and leaning her head against the crown of Moonbyul's head.