Manbyul

Bang Bang Bang

It wasn't that Solar had not expected Moonbyul to look good. It was that she had not expected Moonbyul to look that good.

 
"Xiu Min Oppa! " Whee in squealed in delight as she kept poking Moonbyul. "I can't believe you look this good in a suit. "


"Heh. " A blush appeared on Moonbyul's cheeks as she checked herself out in the mirror. 
She did look good. She patted down some of the creases which were created by Whee in and tided the slightly messy wig. 
Now she just wanted Solar to look at her... 


However, the person she was looking for was asleep. She was lying sideways on a sofa, one arm under her head, her face peaceful save for the soft snores which came out of her every few minutes. 
Because Solar did not have to change into a guy, her makeup was done hours ago and with so much time to spare (what with the silicon which needs to be attached to Whee in and Hwa sa), she decided that it would be good if she took a nap.

Placing a finger on her lips and hushing the surrounding stylists and her members, Moonbyul crept up towards Solar, a mischievous smirk on her face.
Bending half way, Moonbyul brushed a few strands of hair which was covering Solar's face, and  inched closer to Solar's right ear. "Princess, it's time to wake up."

"Mmm..." Solar eyes shot open as she had thought the mv filming was starting. Instead of seeing an angry director ( she thought she had overslept ), she was met with a ridiculously handsome male. Who was barely an inch away from her face. "WAH!" Solar instinctively pushed the guy away and started screaming ,"ert! Handsome ert on the loose! Help me!" She squeezed her eyes shut and her arms flail wildly, hoping that she had managed to harm her attacker.

Moonbyul immediately grabbed the two hands which were threatening to scratch her eyes out (it was not the first time Solar had tried to do that to her) locking them between her two hands. "Unnie, it's me."

"B-Byul?" Solar opened her eyes slowly. The handsome guy did indeed look like her Moonbyul. "Yah! " Solar punched Moonbyul's arm, realizing that she had once again, been pranked by Moonbyul, her face turning red as the sounds of laughter could be heard around her.

Stupid Moonbyul.

---

"Unnie, talk to me. Are you mad? " Moonbyul held onto Solar's forearm, while the latter was pulling away, her face turned away from Moonbyul.

"...Let me go. " Solar pulled harshly out of Moonbyul's grasp and walked quickly out of the set.

Mamamoo had been given a short break from the filming and Solar had walked away without a word prompting Moonbyul to be worried.

"Stupid Byulie."Solar muttered under her breath. She wasn't mad. But she had to leave the set. The set which was causing her to blush madly. Moonbyul was just too good looking, which was ridiculous because she thought Moonbyul in female clothing was one of the hottest person she had ever seen. She needed to get away, before she does something stupid like -

"Ah!"Solar yelp in pain when she found herself trap between the hallway wall, and Moonbyul. Her arms were pinned on both sides of her head.

"Unnie." Moonbyul said lowly, "Are you mad because of the prank?"

"Uhh" Solar replied distractingly, unable to focus to give a proper answer. She could feel her face heating up, her eyes wandering around the v neck line of Moonbyul's shirt. "N-No."

Moonbyul tightened her grip on Solar's arms and pressed herself closer. "Really? You are refusing to meet my gaze though. "

"I...Uhh... I.".Solar could feel like brain overloading and short circuiting her ability to think. Moonbyul was close. Too close.

"Hmm?" Moonbyul released Solar's left arm and using the free hand she had, Moonbyul cupped Solar's cheek. "What did you say?"

Solar didn't know what was the tipping point. Perhaps it was the way Moonbyul was dressed. Perhaps it was the way Moonbyul always touches her. Perhaps it was the time they were trainees and Moonbyul had decided to be her friend. Perhaps it was...

Her body moved before she could stop it. Solar pushed Moonbyul's hand away from her, and she cupped Moonbyul's cheeks instead, as she brought her lips closer to Moonbyul. Closing the distance between them, she pressed her lips against Moonbyul's ones. 

It was nothing and everything she expected. Moonbyul's lips were soft, with a hint of strawberries from the lip balm that was applied.

---

It was the unmoving lips which brought her back to reality. The reality that they were only friends, and she had done something inappropriate to her best friends. Solar quickly broke the kiss. "I-I'm sorry."

Without a second look, Solar quickly turned and ran away, back to the set, leaving a stunned Moonbyul behind.

Moonbyul stood there, shocked. The kiss was certainly... unexpected. But it's wasn't bad. She touch her lips absentmindedly, the lingering warmth from Solar still attached to them.

"Unnie, w-wait up!"