It's alright

Bang Bang Bang

Angst ahead, proceed with caution

---

 

 

"I love you." 

 

Yongsun refused to turn her head. She forced herself to look straight, ignoring the arms around the waist, and the weight on her right shoulder.  

 

Moonbyul was unfazed, as she hugged Yongsun tighter. She turned her head, such that was an inch away from Yongsun's ear. "It's alright, you don't have to say it." The older woman tightened her jaw, as she tried to pushed herself out of the grip. It was futile, however, because Moonbyul's hold on her was too strong. 

 

"Let me go." Yongsun said quietly. She was met with silence for a few moment, before she heard the sounds air being blown harshly out the Moonbyul's nose. Yongsun shivered, she could imagine the younger woman flared up nostrils. Moonbyul unwrapped her arms around Yongsun and lifted her head from Yongsun's shoulder. The brunette stood up and walked around Yongsun until she was face to face with the older woman. A smirk was on Moonbyul's face as she gripped Yongsun's chin, pulling it up as that they were eye to eye. Yongsun's eyes were shifted to the left, unwilling to meet. 

 

"Look at me." Moonbyul demanded, her voice laced with anger. However, Yongsun's eyes remained where they were. Moonbyul lifted her right hand swiftly, before swinging it down. The older woman squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the impact. However, the slap never did land on her face, as Moonbyul's hand remained an inch away from her face. The younger girl retracted her hand, and stormed towards the kitchen.

 

Yongsun sighed, letting her eyes shifted to the center of the room, meeting a pair of glazed eyes. Guilt flooded through her, a feeling she had been keeping it bottled up inside her. But it was alright now. Yongsun coughed and her bottom lips. She cleared . "I'm sorry, Whee In ah."

 

The object glinted in the darkened room, catching the attention of Yongsun and she finally turned to face Moonbyul. The younger woman was back, the object in her right hand. Yongsun stared at the face she came to know so well, and as a final attempt, she allowed herself to lock her eyes with Moonbyul. Yongsun let out a hollow laugh. 

 

The eyes which she once loved was still physically the same, but the sparkle in them were dulled, cold and dead. The smile on Moonbyul's face, however, was the most lively feature on her. 

 

Yongsun closed her eyes and took a deep breath, accepting her fate. Feeling  the coldness of the sharp blade gliding across her neck, she released the breath she was holding, letting a her lips curl up into a small smile. Finally. She'll be joining Whee In. 

 

"Remember, Yongsun Unnie, I will always love you." 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

Author here. Not sure if anyone would understand this... It was meant to be fluffy but took a dark, dark turn...