Body Party

Bang Bang Bang

My body is your party, baby

Moonbyul's eyes drifted across the dance studio, her eyes fixated on the mirror, refusing to look at Solar. "You're dancing well."

Solar gave a small smile and gave a body wave before taking a few measured steps around the studio. Moonbyul shifted uncomfortably, as she folded her arms below her chest. She let out a forced laugh at Solar's dancing.

You can keep your hands on me, touch me right there, rock my body

Bending her knee until her her hips were parallel to the floor, Solar rolled her hips twice as she combed her hair back, staring into the mirror intensely. 

Moonbyul swallowed her saliva. Was is always this hot? She could feel beats of sweat rolling down the back of her neck. Her artificial laugher grew louder, as if it was a good cover to how she was feeling.  She tried to inched herself away from solar, but Solar danced closer and closer to her.

Boy you should know that your love is always on my mind

"Her facial expression, she's really acting." Moonbyul could no longer concentrate on even the reflection of Solar, turning to face Whee In and giving a half-hearted attempt at teasing Solar's dance.

Solar seemed too absorbed in her dance as she bent her knees completely until they were touching the floor. She glanced at the mirror, noticing that Moonbyul was back to staring at her. Solar gave a smirk, moving her stomach to do continuous body waves. She sensed the unease in Moonbyul, and wanting to tease the girl more, Solar turned, back facing the mirror and did another body wave right in front of Moonbyul. 

Moonbyul squatted down in shock, locking her arms between her body, letting out a string of artificial laughs. She was afraid that if she was to stand up, her legs may go weak, and her hands may wander off to places she shouldn't touch. 

I can't it deny it, I want you, I want you

"I-I need to go to the washroom." Moonbyul quickly excused herself out of the studio, her mind in a blank, all she could think of was Solar's exposed mid riff, and s strong, strong desire to touch her. She needs to cool down.

Pressing down on the tap, water gushed out. Moonbyul cupped her hands under the tap, splashing the water onto her face.

Suddenly, she felt two arms wrapped around her stomach. Moonbyul froze immediately, recognizing the familiar arms. "U-Unnie." 

"Hello to you too." Solar whispered into Moonbyul's right ear, letting out a small chuckle as she felt how stiff the girl was. She blew into Moonbyul's ear. "Lighten up." 

Almost unconsciously, Moonbyul let out a soft moan. Her hands flew up to immediately, her face turning into a dark shade of red. "I- I'll go first." She pushed herself out of Solar's embrace and ran like mad back to the studio. 

The song was still playing on the speakers.

We can go another round, if that's what you want

The ends of her lips curled up into a smirk. Moonbyul stretched her body and jumped on the spot. If that's how Solar was going to be,

Two can play that game. 

 


 

 

 

---

From the extra episode of MMMTV ⇒​ www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0ZeDoTfutI

The song aka the words in italics ⇔www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9rSBcoX9ak

Comments are appreciated