That white shirt

Bang Bang Bang

The buzz in the atmosphere was mostly calm, with a few excited chatters now and then. Hair stylists, coordinators and make up artists were busying themselves with their job to make Mamamoo the most perfect looking they can achieve. It was mostly peaceful until-

 

“Unnieeeeee!” A high pitch scream was heard and a ball of light brown zoomed across the room. The person in name was Jung Wheein, with a mission to protect Moonbyul. She quickly extended her arms and covered Moonbyul’s eyes.

 

“Wheein, what-”

 

“Shh.” Wheein pressed her pinky finger onto Moonbyul’s lips. “This is for your safety.”

 

“Safety?” Moonbyul replied, a tinge of doubt in her voice.

 

“Now Unnie, breathe in, breathe out.” Wheein continued smoothly, ignoring Moonbyul’s questions.

 

Knowing that there was no other way to convince Wheein to release her hands from Moonbyul’s eyes, the older woman let out a sigh and followed the instructions.

 

“Good girl.” Wheein patted Moonbyul’s head with her chin. “Now think of Solar Unnie in her underwear.”

 

Moonbyul coughed and spluttered, her arms reaching back in an attempt to hit the younger woman. “Jung Wheein!”

 

“Unnie, this is for your own good.” Wheein said seriously.

 

“O-Ok…” Moonbyul knew better than to doubt Wheein, her face turning red as inappropriate imaginations of Solar standing in front of her scantily clad with only two pieces of cloth.

 

“Ready or not, Unnie, I’m going to remove my hands now.”

 

The sharp brightness of the dressing room made Moonbyul wince, but her eyelids flew open, glad to  be able to see again.

 

For the second time, Moonbyul spluttered again, this time she was staring to wheezing nosily as she thump herself on the chest. “W-Wheein, come back and cover my eyes!”

 

Never was Moonbyul ever happier to see Wheein’s hands over her eyes.

 

“Told you so~” Wheein said in a sing along tune, grinning madly.

 

“No. You did not tell me that Yongsun is in a shirt! And oh my god was she wearing the stockings with the garter belt.”

 

Instead of hearing Wheein’s reply, Moonbyul felt a warm force on her thighs, followed by an arm around her waist. Moonbyul’s mind went into overdrive, with the image of Solar sitting on her lap. “Hey, calm down Byullie~”

 

Hearing Solar’s voice so near her was enough to send Moonbyul into a near coma. “Byul. Byullie?” Solar tapped the former’s cheek lightly. And groaned.


“Manager Unnie, Moonbyul has fainted.”

 

 

 

 

---

Prompt (inspired) by @far_island. Author here, hope you guys enjoyed this more light hearted drabble:) By the way, you guys can leave any prompts that may fancy you