Touches (1)

Bang Bang Bang

Her soft touches were something that Yongsun used to looked forward to daily. Those pair of hands drifted across her vaguely, sometimes on Yongsun’s arm, other times on her thighs, and recently, those hands have started to move to more intimate areas, such as her back pockets.

 

It was cute, and it never failed to raise Yongsun’s heartbeat. It was almost like those touches were exclusively for her.

 

But Yongsun knew better.

 

And Yongsun was a great actress.

 

Ignoring her poor acting that one time for MMMTV (which was for laughs and variety sake), Yongsun felt that she should be deserving of an Oscar for her spectacular daily performances in front of the other members, especially in front of Moonbyul. Her role as the fun loving, flirty hertoual leader, who loves the pull and push between her and Moonbyul, and the thrill of teasing their fans on stage.

 

However, the moment she collapses into her apartment, the mask is off, and she’s Kim Yongsun, the 25 year old homoual woman who is madly in love with her group member, Moonbyul, who seems intent on flirting with her endlessly., but did not really like her.

 

And Yongsun knows better.

 

Her touches were no longer something Yongsun looks forwards to anymore, instead they now send her on the edge. It took most of her willpower to not stiffened up, or flinch, whenever she was in contact with Moonbyul.

 

It was an open secret that it was Whee in, not Yongsun that Moonbyul liked. It was Wheein, not Yongsun, who was meant to enjoy those exclusive touches. But the rage over Moonsun among the fans was so overwhelming, that their CEO had reminded them to show more of the Moonsun pairing.

 

And Yongsun knows that Moonbyul does not mind, being the flirt and all. However, their relationship was becoming more of a spring attached to a free hanging mass , the unspoken tension increasing between them.

 

“I don’t understand myself sometimes.” Moonbyul sighed as she rested her head against Yongsun’s shoulder, her lips puffed out into a pout. “Why doesn’t Whee in likes me?”

 

“That’s because you constantly flirt with me, and we’re only friends.” Yongsun replied, putting on her Oscar winning act, with an easy going tone in her voice.

 

“You flirt with me.” Moonbyul whined, her fingers playing with Yongsun’s hair.

 

“Yeah, but that’s different.” Yongsun answered nonchalantly, although she was boiling inside, the carefree attitude of Moonbyul was getting on her nerves. Her unrequited love was enough, but now, Moonbyul was actually seeking advice from her? About Whee in?

 

“How?”

 

There was a measured amount of silence, before Yongsun pushed the younger woman away from her. Standing up, she dusted her shoulders, and stared right into Moonbyul eyes. “Because at the end of my day, I still love you. But at the end of your day, you don’t love me. You’re flirting with me only because you’re lonely.”

 

Moonbyul stared back, shock evident in her eyes, stunned by the sudden change in atmosphere. Yongsun eyes were cold, but there was a sense of grief emitting out of her. “You know damn well why Whee in doesn't like you, and that’s because she’s with Hwa sa,and just because you can’t have Whee in, this does not give you the right to use me any longer. I’m done.”

 
 
 
 
 
---
Author here. Inspired by the recent tumblr edit on Moonsun ⇒  https://40.media.tumblr.com/2f1fdb1454b317ecee54a5132e52443d/tumblr_nx1u8tI4aG1ug2hdso1_1280.png
A follow up on Moonbyul's side will be posted (?) I guess. Sorry for all the angst lately ;A;