Muscle tee

Bang Bang Bang

Knock. Knock. 

"Byul ah, it's time to wake up!" 

"Ngh. Go away." The younger girl groaned in annoyance, slapping away the hand which was pulling away her blanket.

Solar stood beside Moonbyul's bed, hands on her hips, her eyebrows narrowed in slight annoyance. Moonbyul was usually the easiest member to wake, due to her sensitive ears, but the girl had refused to leave the bed today. "Byul, I'm not kidding here. Even Hwa sa and Whee In are awake."

"Ngggh." Letting out another groan, Moonbyul pulled the blanket over her head. 

The older girl crossed her arms, sprouting a pout from her lips. "Moon.Byul.Yi." A sudden brilliant thought entered Solar's mind, and she grinned. If Byul insists on sleeping, she isn't going to get the comfort of the blanket. Solar gripped the ends of the blanket and gave a sharp tug, pulling the blanket away from Moonbyul. The sudden force caught Moonbyul off guard, not giving her ample time to resist the motion. Her poor blanket fell to the floor. "Now will you wake up- oh."

Solar's lips remained in the 'o'-shape, her eyes openly staring at the younger girl, or to be exact, what Moonbyul was wearing. Moonbyul's arms flew up and crossed over her chest, her face beet red in embarrassment The straps of her loose, very loose fitting oversized muscle tee had slipped off hers shoulders. "Don't look!" 

"So that's why you were..." Blood rushed into Solar's face as she averted her eyes away from Moonbyul. "I-I'll leave you to change!" Squealing, Solar rushed out of the room. "Next time, remember to lock the door!"