Chat

Bang Bang Bang

MB: Are you free to chat now?

SL:...

SL: Yeap I'm free now! :)

MB: Ok yay! I just wanted to tell you that my crush had finally returned all my attempts at skinship hehe

​SL: Wow congrats! My crush is still as touchy as ever :P

MB: I'm envious of you T.T. I hope my crush will become like your crush someday

SL... 

SL:Ah I've got to go now, my short break has just ended :(

MB: Mine too :( 

MB:Talk to you later!

---

A goofy grin was spread all over Moonbyul's face. It was nice to have her internet friend around, especially when she needs to spazz about Solar, and under the veil of anonymity, it was so easy to do so. Her manager was signaling her to enter the set for the next round of photo shoot with her group. Putting her phone away, she eagerly walked towards the set.

 

Solar smiled. After being introduced by Hwa sa to a chatting app, she had managed to find a chat buddy which she could easily click with, other than her band mates. Her chat buddy could understand her feelings, and Solar could easily talk about her crush Moonbyul with her chat buddy. Although Solar had no idea what her real name was, since her chat buddy preferred Solar to address her as MB, it was fun having an alternate persona online, being able to chat freely without restrictions. Seeing her increasingly frustrated manager waving for her to join the photo shoot set, Solar quickly dumped her phone into her bag and went towards the set.

 

Whee in tugged the girl beside her. "Do you think they have any idea that they are talking to each other?"

Hwas sa gave a sly grin. "Nah, our Unnies can be quite shallow at times. why do you think I introduced them to the same app?"

"Awww, you're so bad. They're going to be so mad when they find out!" 

Hwa sa shrugged. "It's been 3 months and still they're oblivious to it. I'm actually interested to see how long this will continue."

Whee in punched Hwa sa lightly. "You're evil."