Food (1)

Bang Bang Bang

The 4 girls were in the van, each in their spots. It was a tiring day after performing in the outskirts of the city, and currently, their manager was driving them back to Seoul.

"We'll be reaching a rest stop soon." Manager Unnie announced. "Do you guys want to buy anything?"

Whee in nodded enthusiastically, which was followed by a chorus of yes from Moonbyul and Hwa sa. 

"Do you want anything?" Moonbyul nudged Solar, who was half asleep.

"Hmm? Strawberry milk." Solar mumbled and turned her body to a comfortable position.

"Are you sure you don't want anything to eat?" Moonbyul asked. She knew this situation. Every single time  Solar had not requested for any food meant that she was only going to steal Moonbyul's food. 

"Nope." 

"Ok. You said it yourself. Don't you dare take my food later." Moonbyul warned as she got out of the car with Whee in and Hwa sa. 

"Mmm." Solar whined. "Let me sleep."

Closing the door, Moonbyul followed behind Whee In and Hwa sa as the three of them walked towards the convenience store. 

It was rather empty, since the time was near midnight, and luckily (or maybe not), no one recognized them. Whee in immediately pulled Hwa sa towards the snack section while Moonbyul decided to search for warm food. And strawberry milk.

---

The thing about sleeping in a van with the engine turned off is how stuffy it gets after a while.

Solar gave up sleeping after her comfortable position turned, well, no longer comfortable. She sat up and sighed. The van was empty as all her members had went to the store and their manager had accompanied them to pay for the food.

After fiddling with her phone for a moment, Solar turned restless. And when she was restless, she crave food. She send a text, hoping that Moonbyul would receive it. 

However, a 'ping' sound from the back of the van a few seconds later told her that Moonbyul had left her phone in the van. 

Solar groaned and shifted in her seat again, hoping that they rest would come to the van soon. 

---

"Byul." Solar called out. Usually, she would be sitting in front of Moonbyul, but for some reason, she was sitting in the back of the van. 

"Hmm?" Moonbyul replied, somewhat distractedly as she was simultaneously opening the package of her food and finding the strawberry milk. "Here's your milk." She handled Solar the milk and went back to unwrapping her sandwich.

"Byulie~" 

"What." Moonbyul turned her head to face Solar, an annoyed expression on her face. "I swear if you-"

"Can I have a bite of your food?"

"Ughhh." Moonbyul groaned, frustrated. "I asked you earlier if you wanted food! You said no!" She took a bite of her sandwich.

Solar pouted and tried her best puppy eyes. "Please?"

Somewhat defeatedly, Moonbyul passed her sandwich to Solar.

"Hehe thanks. You're the best."