Initiation

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER EIGHT;
 
 IS THIS A LOVE SIGNAL?
Skipping some usual scenery from morning till late night. However, Soonyoung does not seems to bother about that one small incident occured on that Tuesday in a train. Chan had been worrying and confused, yet he's not daring himself to ask anything. He'll just pretending to forget about it.
 
Now, we have arrived to Friday's early morning at 7:00AM.
 
A sleeping young boy were enjoying his dreamland, laying peacefully on the bed without caring about anything else in reality. Causing him to disremember his tied promise for today. He just knew their school had day off on this Friday due to some classes issues or it could be a renovation.
 
Chan was awoken by double taps through the window, in front of his study desk, where the brightness of sunshine will appear from. He quirked his eyebrows in sleepy manner and trying his best to stood up of his bed, approaching the glassed window. He was greet by familiar guy down there.
 
He saw another guy, dressing in comfy sports outfit, peeking around to find little stones but stopped when he saw Chan's existence. Chan is, again, startled.
 
“Soo-soonyoung?!”
 
The lonely guy named Kwon Soonyoung, crept up the same smirk as he once did during their train ride, supposedly three days ago. He lifts his hands up, waving at the younger one who had a very funny facial but Soonyoung refused to laugh.
 
Chan confusedly exchange his glance at the alarmed clock and finally recovered his fresh memory back.
 
“Oh! Jogging! How can I forgot about that?” he sighs and signalling at Soonyoung to wait using his hands gesture. Soonyoung nodded at the order obediently as Chan quickly rush to his bathroom.
 
In the other hand, Soonyoung chuckling alone before he steps foward, standing in front of a main door. Expecting for Chan's parents to open it for him, so he adjusts his expression and stretches his arms upward then knocking on the door.
 
As it delivered to his high expectation, he was welcomed by a woman; a beautiful woman indeed. Soonyoung bows politely at her while saying, “Good morning, Ms. Lee,” which surprises the elder woman as she touches her chest.
 
“Ouh, good morning, young man. What bring you here?” she asked nicely.
 
Soonyoung stands upright with a cordial smile sewed on his lips, “My name is Kwon Soonyoung, a senior from Dugyeom High and absolutely Chan's friend. I'm here to pick him up for a morning jog as we have promised,” he answered.
 
“Oh really? I didn't knew. Chan haven't told me anything yet but I'm glad he got such a nice friend like you, Soonyoung,” she flash a motherly smile.
 
“Come in, I can serve breakfast for both of you,” she invites his son's friend to wait inside as she steps aside a bit to allow him enter. Soonyoung couldn't disrespect towards adults, so he had to agree.
 
“Ah, thank you, aunt,” he gratefully take the offer.
 
Chan's mom begins to chuckle, “You can call me mom,” well it was unexpected but Soonyoung are having fireworks blasting inside the contain of his heart. He nodding his head once.
 
He fell into observation for the house and living room caught his attention much. It's close to a kitchen room, closest to kitchen counter mostly. He finally knew that Chan is living as an average child to an ordinary family. It's not a bad thing. He thinks positively and he prefer simpleness.
 
He follows the elder woman to a brightly simple decorated dining table, and took a sit as he was told. She placing each foods on table and he was amazed by her diligence in cooking in the early morning. Somehow, he envies Chan for being born under a perfect shelter, and good parents. Unlike his own.
 
In the middle of busily digging to fulfilling his stomach with breakfast meals, Chan had eventually came down and was astonished by his senior's attendance as soon he entered the kitchen room.
 
“WAH–” he screamed but pausing when he realizes it was someone he knows.
 
Chan sighing in relief and Soonyoung gave him a cheerful eye-smile, “Annyeong!” he greets with full mouth and continuously chewing on the sandwiches that he found tastes delicious.
 
“Ho-how can you sneak into my house?” he asks out of curiosity.
 
The question is answered by his own mom, who had done doing laundry, “I told him to get in and wait for you inside. It's not good to let your friend freezing outside there and it's almost winter, anyways,” she starts lecturing a bit.
 
Chan felt guilty and pursing his lips in regrets, “I'm sorry, sunbae,” he bow his head lightly. Soonyoung waves his hand quickly, “No! It's okay, not your fault,” he said as Chan could see Soonyoung's mouth fulled with stuffing foods and it almost bursts anytime soon. He find it's funny and tickling him to laughs.
 
Soonyoung blinked twice, “What?”
 
Chan attempts to stop laughing but he can't control it and breathing a bit while keeps laughing as he point his forefinger at Soonyoung. He holds his tummy and Soonyoung got it obviously. He frowned and chews them. Swallows them. Glaring at the nonstop laughing Chan.
 
“What's hilarious huuuuh?” he attack Chan with tickles on his waists as the junior had to suffer himself to laughs harder. They were playing around without realizing who has been watching and admiring them from afar; Ms. Lee as she happily left them for their moments to her bedroom.
 
 
 
After five minutes of tickling, laughing, smiling, and playing session; it'd be a good morning warm-up time, they washes the dishes and leaves to go outside. They were chatting for a bit combining small snickers.
 
Both of them begins to start challenging each others with running and switches it to jogs for a quick minutes then continue again. They were laughing and giggling at each other, once again. There would be a moment in which Soonyoung keeps teasing Chan, “If you win, you have to present me a peck!” and “Lose? I'll bite your cheek!”
 
Everything Soonyoung had blurts, it keeps destructing Chan's deep thoughts and had to hide his mad cheeks using the help of his hoodie. An hour later, they had grew tired and resumes with sauntering.
 
Soonyoung told Chan to wait as he goes into an convenience store and return with a bottle of mineral water. They walks again while drinking their water and wiping off their sweats using their own small towels, hanging on their necks.
 
Soonyoung pull out his Ipod 6th Generation alongside white earbuds before he notice a weird action from the person walking next to him. Chan was checking on his jersey pants and patting his pockets to confirm if they are there.
 
“What are you looking for?”
 
“My headphone and smartphone...,” 
 
Due to Chan's anxiety, Soonyoung didn't say anything but he slowly travel a piece a earbud into Chan's ear and put another piece in his own ear. Now, they are sharing to listen musics together. He play a random playlist.
 
Chan looks up at Soonyoung questionably and softly blush as usual, he shut his eyes and heads down.
 
*Why?*
 
He sighed and lowering his shoulders. However, he's unconscously thought out into a whisper to himself, “What's wrong with me? Why am I blushing?” and sigh for once more time.
 
Soonyoung heard it on purpose and secretly smiling to himself. It may not be the good place for him to express, so he touch his Ipod's screen to select his choice of song and letting Chan listens to it. Chan realizes a sudden change of music and concentrates.
 
Even if someone else comes to me
I won't even look at them ma love
Baby let me do wanna wanna do
just let me do wanna wanna do
Even if they say they'll give me the world
I'm content with just you ma love
You are the only one for me
 
I like you the best You're the prettiest
Wherever you pass by, your charms spill all over
I like you the best and I only need you
I'm going to engrave you in my heart
You're the most important in my life,” — B2ST's I Like You The Best.
 
Chan snatching his glance up at the other guy but Soonyoung is as fast as a ninja to looks away and reacting as if nothing was disturbing his morning like what he had done to someone.
 
*What is that supposed to mean?*
 
Chan puffs his cheeks in annoyance but he's not mad when seeing Soonyoung's sweaty wet hair strolling down to his sweaty chest as Soonyoung gulping on his drink and emptying the plastic bottle. Soonyoung perceive Chan's staring and knock Chan's head with the emptied plastic bottle playfully. Chan groans while rubbing his head spot. 
 
“Can't stop staring at this hottie?” Soonyoung confidently point at himself, wiggling his eyebrows. Chan quickly stole the plastic bottle and hit it on Soonyoung's head back as revenge.
 
“Ack!” and this is Soonyoung's turn to rubbing his head, messing with his hair.
 
Chan completely doesn't care anymore about Soonyoung's status as his senior or whatever you could name it. He has drop the formality.
 
Soonyoung smirks at how confident Chan is standing and happily jumps for such a very tiny revenge. “Win, huh? Come here, give me kisses,” he made a kissy lips and tempting to chase after Chan, who had to sneaks and running away.
 
“Ew nooooo!!”
 
He jokingly shouts and they had never stops smiling for today.