Frantic

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER SIX;
 
 WHAT A CUTIE.
Leaving the mall and their groupies, Soonyoung brought Chan to an average restaurant after he coincidentally heard a growling sounds coming from Chan's stomach. Now, there they are. Arriving to an exact location.
 
The older pushed the main door opened, and holding it for his friend to enter inside firstly before he could allow the door closed behind them. They were blessed with an air-condition hitting their skins.
 
Soonyoung went to choose a sit nearby a window, followed by Chan, who had clueless facial during the whole walks. Soonyoung pull out a chair for the younger to sit and goes to his own seat. Chan smiles at Soonyoung's gentlemanliness.
 
One second, a waitress place down a menu on their table and they begin to scans through the list but of course, Soonyoung will be quick enough to pick.
 
“Penne pasta with chicken and a glass of green apple juice,” he said, referring to the waited waitress as she write down his orders and he turns to Chan.
 
“What about you?”
 
Chan is still scanning and squishing his own cheek because of confusion. It made Soonyoung chuckled silently and he knew Chan had a rough time to pick. So, he sits properly to speak up.
 
“Dak Galbi and iced tea. Oh and, Calamari Fritti, please? Thank you,”
 
Which surprises the little Chan who looks up and blinking. He immediately asked after the waitress left for her duty, “Ho-how did you know?”
 
“You like iced tea, don't you?”
 
Chan pursed his lips and awkwardly chuckle, “I like Calamri Fritti, to be honest,”
 
Soonyoung unexpectedly glances at Chan with a surprised yet happy facial expression were visible when he raised his eyebrows in disbelief, “Oh wow. I ordered the right meals then?” he grins once he saw Chan nodded.
 
Seven minutes later, their table has been filled with foods and drinks and start to digging in. This will be counted as their late lunch and dinner since the daylight has slowly welcoming a moon with stars sparkling above the sky.
 
Thoroughgoing during their eating session, whenever he sees Chan was focused on his foods, Soonyoung steals some gaze at Chan and sometimes his lips does an auto smile. Before he was nearly caught staring, he made up a reason by passing a fried squid on Chan's plate or asking random stuffs.
 
He eventually discovered that they are sharing common and similar interests, especially on some movies, films, novel books, cartoons, their dreams when they was in a kindergarten, favorites, etc etc. They laughs and a bit prattles.
 
Soonyoung continues to finishing his foods, and it is Chan's turn to unconsciously stares at the clueless Soonyoung who was too busy to notice anything with his last bite on the pasta. Chan timidly show his small grin and he has done with his foods already, so he'll just stay still.
 
They sipped their drinks and Chan save an ice cube inside his mouth on purpose. After payment settled, they steps out of the restaurant and left for next destination that their group of friends had been babbling about on that afternoon.
 
 
 
In the course time of saunter, Chan keeps staring down at his feet; watching his own legs strolling on the ground as Soonyoung became the one who looks at Chan's upper figure then he's hungered with questions, so he break the silence, as usual.
 
“Do you have someone who you like?”
 
It astonishing the younger one to force himself lifting his head up to look at the man standing beside him and biting the skins inside of his mouth. Unsure of what to answer. He swear this question is harder than Mathematics but for his senior, Soonyoung doesn't think it's hard. It's easy if you're straightforward.
 
He slowly facing forward to avoid an eye-contact; his soul is shocked with nervousness. Should he be honest and tell the truth? Or cut it off and lying?
 
Do not misunderstood with someone's feeling. He was struggling because he's afraid of what will happen if he confess. He likes being close with Soonyoung but he's insecure that the senior might not liking him in return. Maybe yes but not in affection kind of way in which many couples does.
 
Too many words were choking him on the inside. He's praying for someone to interrupts their conversation, so it will be a safety for him. Unfortunately, they are still on their way towards an amusement park. He was about to open his mouth until Soonyoung cut in.
 
“Do you like me?”
 
Another one.
 
*Awesome. If he keeps going on, I'd be sent to the hospital for shockiness.*
 
“What a cutie—” before he could finish his words, a few voices punctuated.
 
“YO KWON!!!”
“WHAT TAKE YOU SO LONG?!”
“CHEOL HYUNG CRIES DURING A ROLLER COASTER RIDE!”
“YESSS! HE'S GIRLIER THAN JUNGHAN!”
 
They are all laughing hysterically, meanwhile the oldest among them is almost exploding. Soonyoung and Chan rotating their attentions at their friends. Within seconds later, Seokmin, Jihoon, Junhui, Minghao and Vernon are running away from a mad Seungcheol.
 
“YAH! I WILL GET YOU GUYS! ESPECIALLY YOU, SHORTIE LIL DWARF—”
 
Seconds later, the rest saw Seungcheol is turning back to runs for his life while screaming his lungs out and once they eyeing what's behind him; they saw Jihoon carrying a borrowed guitar and chasing after Seungcheol.
 
Jisoo started to blinking in lost, “Where did he get that guitar?” and Junghan scratches his head then he looks over his shoulder. He tapped on Jisoo and waving at Soonyoung and Chan to dart at where is Junghan pointing at.
 
They spot a street musician is searching for his missing guitar and complaining as the stranger begins to cry out for his dearly item.
 
All four of them sighed.
 
Seokmin, China Line, and Vernon are breathing heavily as soon as they reaches for a bench to rest. In the middle of those chaotic situation, Mingyu and Wonwoo were finally appeared with ice creams on their hands. Clueless of what is happening.
 
*I am saved.*