First Sight

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER ONE;
 
 WHO IS HE?
The sun has awakened and is promptly emerging through the hazy sky. The cloudy layer creates a pleasant blanket from the sun. A young boy's figure were unconciously standing by the sink while brushing his teeth with a toothbrush as his mouth bubbled with white liquids, resulted by a toothpaste. His mind is halfway in dreamland and half awake.
 
Upon seeing his own reflection through the mirror, he saw his bed hair and swollen face due to not having enough sleeps because of helping his parents. They was just moved to this house, probably three days ago. Tired unpacking things, they've finally finished last night and today is his first day to a new school. A place for his education.
 
Asking why he must follow his family? Thanks to his father's fetched business, he was able to transferring school. He had friends in his previous one but they had less interaction, not even labelled close. He will just stick to his parents. Siblings? He had one older sister but she is currently study overseas in the United States. So, they barely talked.
 
After washing his hair and water running down his whole body, taking a short shower in the morning could refresh his energy then immediately dry himself before wearing his new uniform. Combing his hair and style it up as usual. He looks at the mirror once again.
 
“I'll be ready to meet new people and focus on lessons,” he said.
 
 
 
“Soon, morning!” shouted a short boy with strawberry shaved ice hairstyle.
 
He barged into his friend's homeroom and swung his arm around Soonyoung's shoulders casually. A boy dressed in white school uniform had his eyes shoot up to see who is it, “Oh, Jihoon. What's the matter?” he greet back and switched his attention back to his comic book. Everyone in the room are busy with chatting and so on. Their lesson will started as soon as their teacher step inside.
 
Jihoon take a sit on an empty table next to Soonyoung's, “Nah, nothing. Seungcheol and Jeonghan are absent today,” he replied, and Soonyoung begin to crept a smirk.
 
“Then why do you came to find me? Jisoo hyung, Jun hyung and Wonwoo are in your class, right?”
 
Jihoon rolled his eyes, “Jisoo keeps reading books and ignoring my existence. Jun, as usual, sleeping on his table. Meanwhile Wonwoo... still flirting Mingyu,” and pursed his lips in annoyance.
 
Soonyoung bursts into small laughter, “Somebody should pair them up together, seriously. They are flirting a lot and almost every girls in this school shipped him,” he suggested, while chuckling at the thought of it.
 
“Yeah right. Oh and, I'll return your notebook during breaktime. Class will begin soon. See ya!” the short boy jump off, waves his hands at the elder and walking outside towards his own classroom. Soonyoung waved back and hide his comic under the table.
 
Everyone else quiet down when pair of heels clicking on the ground. Upon entering his class, they are all standing up for morning salutation. The female placing down her books and document on a teacher's desk.
 
“Good morning, Mrs. Kim Yujin,” they said in unison.
 
She flashed a motherly smile and bow her head lightly, “Good morning. Please sit down and prepare your History book,” she instructed her students. They does as they was told, including himself.
 
 
 
Breaktime has taken over the lessons and students happily stretches for an hour resting without studies. Same goes to Soonyoung, who walks out of the room and meeting his squad located in the cafeteria's large table. He took a sit in between Wonwoo and Jun as they are all ordering Jisoo to help them buying their foods.
 
Some might mistaken it as bully but for them friends and Jisoo, they considered it as close friendships but around this moment, Soonyoung refuse to troubling Jisoo, so he stood up and lining across the crowded canteen to buy lunch for himself. Jisoo was standing behind him.
 
Suddenly, he felt a light pats on his shoulder and recognizes Jisoo's voice talking to him from behind.
 
“Hey, there's someone watching you from afar,” resulting Soonyoung to turn at where Jisoo pointing his finger at. When he tried to catch the person's stare, the younger immediately looks away and resumes eating his noodle soup.
 
Jisoo chuckled and commented, “He's cute,” which made Soonyoung to nudge his friend's stomach area playfully. They ended the lining session by paying for foods and drinks before return to their seats.
 
  In the midst of respite, they shared their foods and chattering each other, including the other two earlier, joining different conversation.
 
A few minutes later, another taps on his forearm and revealing it to be Jun, “Yo. I just spot someone eyeing you with his innocent stares,” he announced. Soonyoung, once again, looked over the same direction and saw the previous boy for a second time.
 
Although, he quickly avoid his eye-contact, he know but he wants to understand what is that supposedly meant. This boy is also unfamiliar to his notion. When he staring at the younger, he can see how adorable it is, to notice he tries stealing glance but afraid to connected with Soonyoung's pair of dark brown pupils.
 
Soonyoung slowly smiled alone, without his buddies to bother themselves about interrupting him and continues mind their own businesses. Undo his expectation when he heard a deep voice speak, “Go and approach him. Ask him why,” and it turns out to be Wonwoo as well as Mingyu sitting next to him with a slight nod.
 
“Duh. I know you two are love birds but you don't have to pair me as if you are a matchmaker or anything like doctor love,” he sarcastically respond.
 
Wonwoo headlocked Soonyoung within few seconds after he blurts those and groans. Mingyu was laughing at the corner and others were ignoring their actions.
 
Soonyoung tries to fight back when he fixes his glance at the previous boy and he saw him giggling with a showing grins. He blinked at his sudden happy facial and surprised when he skipped looking away. Maybe, he was too busy watching this childish scene until he didn't perceive how Soonyoung eyeing him in repay.
 
*What's wrong with me?*
 
 
 


I know they are rare pairing but please lighten some loves for our maknae Dino. I shipped them two after I roleplayed. It's crappy and bad, right? I can feel. Pffft. I'm also mad at my own grammar and some mistakes. I need to upgrade my English literature but I literally had tight days to learn. Soon will gonna enrolled a college and I have to do preparation. /sobs; So sorry if this became disappointment. I just imagine then types. /shot;

Btw, please support! I prefer if you won't become a silent reader. ;~;