Good Evening

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER FOUR;
 
 NOBODY'S POV
Sooner, they arrived in a cafe shop called Mansae. There were tinted baby blue and little light pink/peach walls, plastered almost everywhere with cutesy decoration and some areas specially made for customers to read books. Chan is amazed by the views of this beautiful shop. He wishes to visit here constantly.
 
“Welcome to- oh, Soonyoung!” shouted the cafe's owner, Choi Seungcheol.
 
Chan made an egress from daydreaming and looks over those people talking before him. He stood speechlessly, unable to think of anything to say.
 
“Yo, Cheol hyung!” they bro- childishly.
 
Chan observes Seungcheol's outfits; he is wearing a simple white shirt, a pair of black skinny jeans with sandals and had his hands buried inside of his apron. He must be a chef or a barista.
 
“What's up? Why don't you just quit schooling?”
 
“I wish. But my dad demanding me to graduate, so I had no choice,”
 
Then, Seungcheol finally notices someone's existence behind Soonyoung and curiously nodded at the younger with a smile appeared.
 
“Oh–” Soonyoung gave a space for Chan and Seungcheol to get an obvious images of each others, “This is Lee Chan, a junior. He's just transferred today. And this is Choi Seungcheol, he's actually your senior at school as well,” resulting the eldest one said “Ooh, no wonder. Is a pleasure to meeting you, Lee Chan-ssi.”
 
Meanwhile, there's Chan, who had his face emotionless and became speechless. He was shocked after Soonyoung pronouncing his name correctly.
 
*How can he know my name?*
 
Chan snaps back to reality and quickly bows, “Nice to meet you too, Seungcheol sunbaenim!” as Seungcheol smiles and bows in repay for his junior's politeness.
 
“Alright, you two may take your seats. Junghan will take your orders since I need to handle some foods on the kitchen. Enjoy your meals!” he said and left. Soonyoung smiles then pick an empty chair.
 
“Come and sit here,” 
 
Chan blinked and sits down without complaining. He's open to any kind of tables and seats, to be frankly. He releases his backpack, including Soonyoung himself. Then a bright waiter approach them with a menu book.
 
“Welcome to Mansae Cafe! May I take your order?”

As soon as Chan lifts his eyes at the figure, he can tell this guy has a tied long hair and dressing almost the same as Seungcheol's wardrobe but the different is that he has white skinny jeans instead of black and pink apron instead of blue one. He can be described as beautiful for short.
 
“Cheesecake and mocha latte as usual! How about you?” asked Soonyoung.
 
The younger travel his eyes down back to the menu list and select a choice immediately, “Cinnamon rolls with a glass of iced tea?” the waiter nodded and write it down.
 
“A few minutes!” he left to the counter.
 
Soonyoung normally snickers at his friend's attitude and clear it up for a lost junior, “That's Yoon Junghan. Also your senior, he's in the same class as Seungcheol but they barely attends school because of their full-time works,”
 
“Ouh... are they dating?” 
 
It made the senior, Soonyoung, laughs, “Why are you thinking like that? Of course not but maybe they will someday. I mean like, they are very close to each other. The reason is Junghan's parents and Seungcheol's parents were best friends. That's why they loves helping each other, regardless of anything,” he explained.
 
Chan nodded in understanding but he only had one more question hanging.
 
“But..... may I know how do you know my name?”
 
Soonyoung shrugs, “Vernon told me when he ditched one lesson. Well, he was my neighbor but up until now, we are still friends even if we are not that close or having enough interactions,”
 
Chan swallowed his saliva nervously. He's scared if Vernon told him about his secret admiration towards the elder. Soonyoung chuckled at Chan's reaction.
 
“Hope we can get along,” he said. Refused to comment something about Chan's reaction and fixes his sitting position when he saw their orders are coming.
 
They almost spend their after-school times together until night falls in.
 
 
 
“Would you want me to walk you home?”
 
Chan looks up at the person who's volunteering to send him home. His mind told him to reject the offer, it might troubling someone he just freshly met today. His heart screamed yes because this is his chance to get closer with a senior he admire a lot.
 
When Soonyoung saw Chan remained silent, “I'll take that as a yes,” he finished his drink as stood up from his seat and flashed a very delightful smile.
 
“Eoh?” Chan questionably blinked twice and tiny blushed at Soonyoung's smile that tries to robbing his heart aggressively. Soonyoung find it's very adorable to see his junior being all adorable and suitting his ideal type.
 
“Show me the way to your house, I'll walk you there,” he reminded.
 
Chan pursed his lips and nodding his head before he eventually leave his seat and they waved goodbyes to Seungcheol with Junghan busily taking orders.
 
They made their path on the sidewalks. Chan showed him each directions and his house is not that far from where they were hanging out just now. It was just located five blocks away. 
 
Meanwhile during the walks, Soonyoung dislikes awkwardness, so he decided to speak and break the silence.
 
“You didn't talk much, don't you?”
 
As they walked side by side. Chan slowly shook his head, “I barely had best or close friends, so I had less interaction with people, especially among new ones,” and Soonyoung nodded in understanding manner as his lips puffed on purpose.
 
Soonyoung brighten up and looking at Chan cheerfully when he got an idea, “How about we starts hanging out from now onward?” he suggested which surprises the latter. Chan widened his eyes and raising his eyebrows.
 
“E-eh?”
 
“We need to start off as a friend, shall we?” Soonyoung did an eye-smile, suffering Chan who's in big liking for his senior.
 
 
 
Fifteen minutes later, two of them has arrived in front of Chan's house. Soonyoung examines the areas and beamed.
 
“Your new house looks aesthetic,” he complimented.
 
Chan rubbed his nape timidly and gave a small smile, “Thanks. I will go in first?”
 
Soonyoung nods rapidly, “Oh! Good night,” he waves and Chan return it before he entered inside. He peek through the curtain next to the main door after dumping his shoes into a rack and once he saw Soonyoung has disappears, he breathes.
 
His house were lighten, even he knew his parents were early to sleep in their bedroom, so he tip-toed towards his room and shut the door. He throw his backpack and quickly jump onto his bed then it bounces thrice. He buried his face into a cushion while smiling.
 
“Senpai noticed me!” he exclaimed into the cushion to muffled his noisiness.
 
 

Author's Corner;

It may be slow for them to process. I don't like rushing, so yeah. u-u Ahem. And yeah, as you can see what's the words I'm using above. HAHAHA- Because Soonyoung knows Japanese, he'll be Senpai. Oho.