Strawberry

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER SEVEN;
 
 HIS SCENT...
It has becoming three days after all of those hangout in the weekend. Today is Tuesday, which means a second day of school. The younger one is ironing the front side of his school uniform white buttoned shirt to serves himself comfortable-ness while putting them on.
 
Does a casual hairstyle, he buttoning up his school blazer to be known as neat and looking smart from afar distance. But he's loosening the tie a bit not to choke his throat from an uneasy situation. He snatched his backpack and went downstairs to eat his breakfast.
 
He haven't seen his father ever since the second day they moved here. Probably busy with some business matters or something. He knows his father would be back home at late night when he was asleep. So, he's only closest to his dearly mother, Lee Jungroo.
 
She took care of him well. Making sure he'll eats healthily, and understands him.
 
Although, it's a pity that whenever he left the house, she'd be left alone, doing all of those household chores and goes to the supermarket. He got no idea if she had made some friends in this place. If a yes, he won't be terrifyingly worried about her condition being alone at home or somewhere. She's still a lady.
 
 
 
After breakfast, he briskly jogs to the school and decided to riding a train today. So, he went to the nearby train station and enter inside. It's such a relief to see they are not crowded like before. It could be that less people are taking trains or they were not interested at all.
 
Upon passing through the entrance, he tries to search for an empty spot and finally found one that has large spaces with only one elder man sitting by the corner. He settles down and patiently waits to where is this trian bring him to.
 
Twenty seconds later, he was still sleepy as ever. If you are wondering why. Homework does it on him. Resulting Chan to had less sleep time last night. His eyes could not handle the sleepiness anymore and eventually fell asleep for shortest nap.
 
His head was almost dropped onto a bench next to him when suddenly, a figure appeared. His scent of strawberry flavored shampoo smells familiar but he didn't bother himself to check it out and straightly land his head on a warmth shoulder.
 
He thought it was a dream. Was just a dream. A very sweet dream.
 
In which he felt like standing by a garden filled with blooming blossom trees everywhere. Half group of the falling petals step on top of his head and drop until it touches the messy ground. He remembered this scent yet he didn't shrugged it off and continues dreaming in his own creation world. There's also a strawberry sat on his opened palm and he brought it closer to his lips, attempt to eat it.
 
Returned to the reality version, Chan was proclaimed to be sleeping on a shoulder belong to none other than Kwon Soonyoung's. It was something ordinary and cute but it immediately changes the atmosphere when Soonyoung felt a closest breath hitting the skin of his side neck.
 
His eyebrows knitted in biggest confusion of what was going on. He wanted to turn facing Chan but he had no strength to block it when he started to freeze for an unknown reason as soon as his neck made contact with Chan's kissy lips.
 
Soonyoung's eyes widening but he refused to move any inches away. A second later, Chan transform it from a small kiss into a bite as if he was happily eating a strawberry fruit. Soonyoung bite hit lower lip to prevent or a scream in the public. They was lucky there's no people in front of them, except that man.
 
A stranger elder man slowly turns to facing the other side, and saw those two boys in an exact awkward position. 
 
“What is wrong with both of you, young men?” he gently asked before stood up and leaving the train.
 
Soonyoung blushes lightly after he heard what does that elder man had said. 
 
“Cha-chan... wake up..,” his hands curling and gripping on his slacks.
 
Once Chan listened to the voice, he quickly wakes up and remove his mouth from the latter's neck. He switches his eyes to Soonyoung's neck and notice marks of his teeth were visible right on the skin. Soonyoung timidly touches the spot and Chan gasps in surprise.
 
“Oh– I'm sorry! I was fallen asleep and not aware of my surroundings,” he bows for multiple times at his senior, while apologizing for his embarrassing mistakes.
 
Soonyoung embark to crept up a smirk, “It's okay. I didn't knew I could be an edible fruit to someone and you're the first to volunteer,” he teased as Chan develops high-temperature blushes on his cheeks.
 
 
 
Exiting the train station, both of them had been silenced during the whole trip to their school building. They are still two blocks away and lessons will started in 10 minutes, so they got times to saunter on the sidewalks. Chan keeps his head down, unable to look at the person beside him as usual again.
 
He was too afraid. Afraid that it would drift them apart.
 
Soonyoung begin to suggest randomly, “I heard we had day off on Friday. Wanna have morning jog?”
 
Chan pursed his lips then answered, “Su-sure,”
 
Clueless and lost. They stepped in and departing to each different classrooms.
 
*Why is he acting that way?*
 
 

Author's note:

Yayyyy- remind you of a K-drama? Hahaha. I was inspired to write the scenes. I am so sorry for this shortest chapter but I'll update (maybe) long one next. Thank you for subscribing and commenting!!! <3 Here's a pinch of SoonChan's selca.