That Evening

Sweet Lime
`CHAPTER THREE;
 
 NOBODY'S POV
Skips to three or five hours later, another school bell rangs for final.
 
They are all standing and leaving their seats to lead themselves towards the gateway. Chan vertical from his seat, tossing his backpack on one shoulder and attempt to depart from his class, when suddenly a voice call out his name.
 
“Chan! Come with us!” Vernon invite the younger.
 
He spun around to perceive two familiar boys dressing in the same uniforms as him, waving at him to come with them.
 
“Oh, I'm coming!” he yelled a bit, not too loud, but clear enough for them to hear.
 
 
No matter how much he has been crowded by group of friends, his mind is still flashback what had happened early this morning. That blonde-headed senior. He couldn't stop thinking about him and it slowly drives him crazy.
 
Unable to remove the history, so he tries refrain it a bit by opening up new topics to talk with his friends and mutual friends. Somehow, they shared common interests like favorite movies, and conversing a lot with them.
 
They are all instantly saunter across the gateway and stopped. It's kind of sad that Seungkwan and Vernon got to go somewhere else beside of heading back home. They wants to invite him but he had no energy left and rather to sleep on his bed.
 
They bids farewell and turns to opposite sidewalks. Chan surprised himself when he spot familiar person standing and leaning his back against a wall while stuffing his earbuds on. Expecting him to listening a song since his eyes were focused on the screen of his smartphone.
 
Chan is being all hesitantly walks in front of the older but he stop in track once he heard someone spoke up.
 
“You're going home?”
 
To make sure of something, he looks around to check if he's really talking to Chan or anyone else.
 
“M-me-me?” 
 
The elder nodded his head. Chan rubs his nape before gathering a courage.
 
“Yes, I'm going home now. Why?” he answered and made questioning sound at the end. Soonyoung begin to smile and switches off his smartphone; putting it back into his blazer's pocket, keeping his earbuds in his ears.
 
He stood upright, away from the walls, “Let's grab some snacks?” he asked.
 
Without hearing Chan's answer, Soonyoung left the place and walking forward on the sidewalks as Chan was dumbfounded but he eventually jogs to chase his senior and trails from behind like a lost puppy.
 
“You're a newcomer?”
 
“Ye-yes,”
 
Soonyoung nods once again and had both of his hands in his pockets to prevent coldness. He could maintained his smile. Chan is clueless as ever.
 
*Does he knows?*