I Have A Crush On You, Jimin

Boarding School

"I have a crush on you, Jimin." Jimin's eyes widened and lit up. 

"Really?" he beamed. 

"Really," Yoongi confirmed. Jimin laughed softly to himself and looked down at his lap. 

"So does this mean that we're...you know," he said gingerly. 

"Stop being so awkward," Yoongi laughed, softly hitting Jimin's shoulder. 

"Yes," he said, "yes Jimin, we're dating. If you want to of course." 

"Of course I want to," Jimin cut in, "I've wanted to for quite a while now to be honest." 

"I'm know, I'm sorry it took me so long to realise how much I liked you," Yoongi apologised. 

"No it's fine, I know Seojun meant a lot to you," Jimin mumbled, looking down again. Yoongi stared down at Jimin, a fond smile on his face. 

"You should rest," he said quietly, standing up and brushing himself off casually. 

"Will you come and get me when it's dinner time?" Jimin asked. Yoongi nodded, smiling and turned around to leave. He stopped suddenly before he reached the door and turned around to look at Jimin, who was positioning himself in bed, tucked under the covers. Yoongi walked back over to the bed, leant over, and kissed Jimin's forehead gently. 

"I'll see you in a bit," he whispered, turning around and leaving the room this time. Yoongi wondered through the school and found his way to the rest of his friends, being quickly bombarded with questions. 

"Jimin's fine," he stated. 

"Is that all you're going to say?" Jin scoffed. 

"He's really fine, he's just resting now."

"Well obviously, but what happened? You said he got beat up!" Jungkook chimed in. 

"He did...by Donghyun's and his group," Yoongi bit his lip. The 5 boys went silent. 

"I'm gonna kill them," Namjoon under his breath, storming off the other direction. 

"No no no no no," Jungkook said quickly, running after his best friend and pulling him back, "don't start a fight with them, Jimin wouldn't want you to go through that for him." 

"I don't care, they hurt Jimin, they're gonna pay," Namjoon hissed, prying himself away from Jungkook's grip. 

"No please don't!" Jungkook begged, pulling him back again. 

"It's not going to help," Hobi said as he came over and put a hand on Namjoon's shoulder. 

"Don't do this," Taehyung said to him. Namjoon sighed heavily and relaxed. 

"Just listen," Yoongi said quietly. "Jimin is fine, and he's resting. Donghyun and his friends will probably get expelled," 

"No, there is no probably, I will make sure they get expelled," Namjoon warned. 

"Me too," Taehyung chirped in. 

"And me," Jungkook added. 

"Same," Hobi smiled.

"Yup!" Jin agreed. Yoongi smiled at his friends, he had never felt more happy that he'd met them. 

"Good, so we're all on Jimin's side to get them expelled then," Namjoon grinned. 

Later on 

The 6 friends walked towards the dining hall in a small huddle, talking in their pairs. 

"I just have to go and get Jimin!" Yoongi called, already walking down a different route through the school. He knocked softly the door, before sneaking in and making his way to Jimin's bed. He crouched down next to him and just smiled at his peaceful expression for a minute. 

"Jiminnie," he said softly, nudging his friend slightly. Jimin stirred awake, turning from his back to his side to face Yoongi. 

"Hello," he laughed softly. 

"It's dinner time," Yoongi smiled. 

"Okay," Jimin got out of bed and smoothed out his slightly creased clothes. 

"How are you feeling? Are you hurting anywhere?" Yoongi asked worriedly. 

"It only hurts a little bit," Jimin said confidently. Yoongi mumbled a 'mmm okay' before finally standing up from his crouched position. 

"Let's go eat, the others are eager to see you." The couple walked hand in hand through the school. 

"Should we tell them about...us?" Jimin asked. 

"Yeah, sure, why not?" Yoongi smiled, "they're our friends, they'd be happy for us. Might as well do it now rather than later." Yoongi and Jimin held hands firmly and walked to the dining hall and straight to get food, before sitting down with their friends. 

"Jimin!" Taehyung squealed, hugging Jimin as he sat down next to him. 

"I'm okay," Jimin laughed. 

"I was gonna kill Donghyun and his friends, but these guys wouldn't let me," Namjoon chuckled. 

"Good for them," Jimin replied seriously, "don't get in a fight on my behalf, you might get hurt!" Namjoon scoffed. 

"Hurt? Me? Nah," he teased. 

"Don't worry Jimin, we're all going to make sure they get expelled, okay?" Hobi smiled at him from across the table. 

"Thank you...all of you," Jimin said gratefully. 

"Jimin and I have something to tell you guys though," Yoongi grinned, looking over to Jimin for approval. Jimin nodded once, smiling. 

"We're...dating," Yoongi pursed his lips together as he waited for a response. 

"Congratulations," Namjoon was the first to say. 

"Yeah, I'm really happy for you guys," Jungkook said next, the others all nodding and mumbling their own congratulations. 

"I'm glad you're all supportive," Yoongi smiled, but the smile turned sad, and he looked down slightly ashamed. 

"But now that's out in the open I should probably tell you all that I lied about the reason I came here," he muttered. 

"You didn't get in trouble in school too?" Namjoon asked, Yoongi shook his head, still looking down. 

"My parents came home early from a trip and caught me kissing a boy, they wanted to kick me out of the house for being gay; so they sent me here." 

"You didn't tell me this..." Jimin gulped. 

"I didn't tell anyone," Yoongi admitted. 

"Yoongi, I'm so sorry," Namjoon smiled sadly at his friend. Yoongi shook his head. 

"It's fine, I prefer this place to my old school anyway. Thank you for being supportive of Jimin and I, when I came here I kept the reason I came here a secret because I was worried of what people would think of me, but I trust you all enough now."

"We'll always be here for you, Yoongi," Taehyung beamed like a child. 

Sorry it's short guys...I was frustrated about loosing this chapter after I'd already written it as I couldn't remember what happened in it exactly but I hope it's okay >.<