Jealousy

BUTTERFLY

I want to thank all my readers and subscribers and especially my upvoters because I didn't even expect this much of you. I'm serious. I didn't even think I would have anyone to comment because my chapters are very short and lame. But thank you....it's my biggest support. If I could, I would give out converse highs but I can't, sorry.

*-----*-----*-----*

Hoseok's P.O.V

"Why? Taehyung, why? Why did you do this to me just after you gave me hopes? You knew that I like you.... Wait, he won't even know it... Stupid me! I should've told him that I liked him. I should've taken the courage and tell him that he was the one I had been dreaming of even if it meant keeping a little awkwardness between us. Now it's all too late. Guess I'll spend the rest of my life with regrets," I'm always loud when I panic. 

 

I could finally calm myself down after running and ending up in the boy's restroom. I washed my face for better refreshness. But then, I couldn't really forget the image of the kissing scene that was stuck in my head. Which kept a question in my mind,"So, the reason why Taehyung is biual is because of Namjoon, huh? How lame of me to think that it was because of me. Damn, it ." A little drop of tears came down. I didn't even know why. No, I should just admit the truth — "I'm damn hurt and mentally crushed."

 

"Why did I even love, knowing I would only end up unwanted?" more questions started to threaten my mind. But honestly, I didn't expect it. I didn't think that my silly hopes and cute dreams could crush in a matter of seconds.

 

Broken hearted, I went back to the class when I heard the bell ring. Everything seemed to change. Everyone seemed to be so happy while I sat there, as sad as I had ever been.

 

"Hey, what's poppin? MY GOD!!! what happened??!?" Yoongi said as he noticed my red eyed. Yoongi was a very close friend of mine. He knew everything about me like my habits, my favourites and yeah, he knew that I had a playful behavior. "Nothing," I lied and I'm sure he knew it. But I couldn't bring him into my problems. He knew I was having a hard time so, instead of asking further questions, he pat lightly on my back for comfort and went to his seat.

 

Classes were as usual but unlike other days, I didn't throw my pen backwards and pretend it was falling accidentally and pick it up just to turn back to see him. I didn't even have the feelings of butterflies in my stomach like I used to. I didn't get even a faint of amusement when our Physics teacher cracked a joke. In other words, I was jealous, angry and full of hatred. I started hating Namjoon. But most of all, I started hating Taehyung. 

 

"Why do I always have to be so possessive when he's not even mine. But I guess my anger is because of Taehyung being all sweet and nice to me while he is secretly dating some other guy. Thanks to him, now I can't even sleep. Taehyung! ing Namjoon!"

End of P.O.V