Blush everywhere

BUTTERFLY

Taehyung's P.O.V:

Oops! Did I say it out loud? I really shouldn't have thought about it. I always speak out my thoughts. Now I can't lie to my two best friends. "Ummm...no, actually, I am biual and I like a guy. But please don't ask me who the person is," I spoke out the truth. Just then, I saw Hoseok walk past me and I think that he heard me. I almost died of embarrassment but thank God, Jimin spoke out to avoid the sudden silence, "Uh, yeah...there's something I gotta tell you too. Jungkook and I are dating." Just as he said that, I saw Jungkook blushing really hard. He was trying to hide it but failed to do so. Jimin also blushed and I could see them pushing their elbows towards each other maybe because of embarrassment. I was shocked but I don't know where my blush came from. I got more embarrassed than both of them. I felt jealousy as they both like each other a lot. Later, to make the atmosphere less awkward, we talked about some other stuffs.

Just then, I heard my message tone ~Beep beep~ It was the anonymous person who texted me everyday. "Why now?" I just like to talk to myself. I opened the message, ready to blush again. But that message was very different and it shocked me to the core just as I read it.

>>Come and meet me at the roof<<

I was lucky that I was not drinking my orange juice else, I would've choked it.

End of P.O.V

Taehyung suddenly stood up from the seat, looking really shocked. "What happened?" Jimin asked, confused. Then Taehyung suddenly ran towards the stairs, not even saying a word. "Hey, at least finish your lunch," Jimin shouted but didn't say much more as all eyes were on him. "Sorry guys, gotta go," Taehyung shouted back and all the eyes flew to him but not for long as he disappeared after running on the stairs.

"Fine, I'll finish it for you, problem boy..." Jimin pouted a little and took a big bite of Taehyung's hamburger which filled his cheeks. "You're so cute, hyung," Jungkook finally spoke out after keeping quiet for the whole scene. Jimin just realized that Jungkook was still there. He was so surprised that he choked his food. "Now who's the problem boy?" Jungkook said, smirking and helping him.

Taehyung ran until he reached the door. His hands were shaking as he reached for the door knob. He opened to see someone, waiting patiently.