But

BUTTERFLY

Taehyung froze in front of the door of the roof. His hands were shaking. He opened the door to see someone, waiting patiently.

"Namjoon hyung?" Taehyung asked in disbelief.

Namjoon was a boy from Taehyung's class. He was quite tall and had a good behavior. Even the teachers liked him very much. He sat behind Taehyung.

"But...But I thought it was from a girl...." Taehyung spoke out."Umm...there's uhh... something I have to tell you. I know that you've known it. I really like you. You've been in my mind since the first time I saw you. I know it is very weird especially the fact that I'm a guy but I can't help myself from falling for you. Actually, I thought that I would never reveal myself but now, I think that it's not right to do so," Namjoon blurted, ready to get rejected. But Taehyung didn't even move a finger.

So Namjoon took the chance. "You can push me away or punch me if you want," he said and just after that, he suddenly kissed him. Namjoon got empty headed. He couldn't think of anything. Just after the kiss, he whispered 'sorry' and ran away.

Taehyung did not move and froze. Actually, he would've punched Namjoon if only his body could move. His body froze whenever he got shocked which was his problem. He didn't like him at all and he wished Hoseok would come and punch Namjoon for him.

Hoseok's P.O.V

I saw Taehyung running away to some other place. Why did he leave his lunch and let Jimin eat it? He ran quickly as if his life depended on it. But it was fun watching him blushing, it's just so cute. Whatever, it's not like everything can go as smooth as I want it to go.

While I was watching him running away, "Hoseok!" I heard someone call me from behind. I looked back to see my dance crew members. "It's time for practice," Jin said. He was always the black hole when it comes to dancing. But he always tried his best. "Okay then, let's go."

We mostly practise everyday. And it was quite hot in the hall so we decided to do it on the school roof.

Running and playing up the stairs, we reached the door of the roof. As I opened the door, I saw something that could make me wanna run home and cry. I saw Taehyung kissing Namjoon. I couldn't believe my eyes. Was it really him? Sh*t, I had to run. I ran away, trying to avoid everyone. It was hard to hold back my tears but since I'm a real man, I could.

End of P.O.V

*-----*-----*-----*

Happy New Year!

Hope you guys have a hopeful and fun year... ^-^