I like you! But you don't.

BUTTERFLY

Taehyung stared deeply. But something stopped him. It was Hoseok himself, who stared backed. Taehyung, getting so embarrassed, took his book up and hid behind it which he found to be reallyy lame. He was heating up due to his non-stopping heartbeat.

He froze like that for a moment.(Wait, does that mean I can also heat up and freeze at the same time? Cool BD). He peeped from the side of his book to check. Luckily, he was not facing him anymore or else he would've exploded.

He was about to calm down when Hoseok took a second look at him. He was making funny body movements and danced to 'Touch My Body' by Sistar just before the teacher saw him and punished him. Taehyung couldn't stop laughing at the dance. It was so funny, especially with Hoseok's facial expression. He wished the teacher wouldn't have seen him as he would've laughed more.

"Why won't you just know that I like you without me having to telling you?" was all he could think.

~Three weeks later (after short eye conatacts and deep blushes)~

Taehyung found out that Hosoek was really talented and could even rap and beatbox. He could sing a bit too. But most of all, his dancing skill was just so perfect. He could kill the girls with his incredible movements. Those are among the several reasons why he fell in love with him so much. He stood out among the other boys and a lot of girls also fall for him. Taehyung was a little disappointed because his seat was too far from Hoseok's and he was surrounded by other people and he had to watch his every movements from a distance.
  
Days ran and things seemed to repeat. No new events occured to Taehyung. He still continued to stare at Hoseok from a distance. But one day, Taehyung got a text message from an unknown number. He opened the text and to his surprise, it read >> I like you, sorry. I apologize for stalking to get your number. Please don't creep out. And I'm sorry that I can't reveal myself, you'll be too shocked. ;) <<
 
Taehyung was shocked even, without the person revealed. He was really really curious and he wanted to know who she was. Since that day, he received a sweet message everyday. Sometimes, telling him that she was really in love. The messages never forget to leave a blush on his cheeks.
 
Then a day came when Taehyung got sick and couldn't go to school. He, as before, received a text from the person at night.
>> I missed you today. It was not fun to see your empty seat. I hope that tomorrow, a handsome person will get to sit on it again. Get well soon. :) <<
 
That was when Taehyung realize that she was from his own class. For the first time, he replied to her.
>> When will you stop hinting and start revealing yourself? <<
Then she replied,
>> I'll not ;P <<
 
Taehyung got well and went to school the next day. He wanted to have the ability to read minds and read the minds of every of his classmates, but he couldn't. All he did was looking around the classroom and he would always end up staring at no one else but Hoseok and his childish behavior and cheerful smile. He was perfect for him but there was one problem. He always fell for the sweet text messages which he received everyday.