How it all started

BUTTERFLY

It was a fresh new start. Taehyung had just graduated from middle school. It was time for him to start a fresh high school life. He was on his way to the new school, plugging earphones in his ears and lipsyncing the songs on his playlist as if he was filmed for an MV. Then he reached the school compound and looked at the tall building in front of him.

He walked in the gate as he wondered what high school life would be. He entered the building and found it really nice. The facilities were good, the teachers looked nice and he found his class in no time.Everything started really well and he felt really comfortable. Then his happiness rose when he found his friends were in the same class. Everything was going well.

"Wow!" was all he could think of when he saw a beautiful boy, walking in the class with a cheerful smile that tells that he was satisfied with the class too. He had a sparkling aura around him.

Taehyung had not just butterflies, but also birds flying around his stomach.

His eyes followed the boy. But suddenly, "Taehyung~", a cute and short boy said, hugging him from behind. 

"Oh, hi hyung, it's nice to see you in the same class but can you stop hugging me?" Taehyung said, making a 'this guy, ughhh!' face.

"Oh come on, it's been a long time we haven't seen each other and you're already tired of me?"

"No hyung, it's just that I don't really like being hugged. Besides, we didn't see each other for just one week."

"One week is too long to stay away from my cute dongsaeng", he said while pinching him.

"Don't treat me like a child. And you're even shorter than me"

"Yah! Don't treat me like Jungkook does, it hurts. By the way, I haven't seen him. Have you seen him? Which class is he in? Is it in this class?"

"Slow down, yes I have seen him, he's in the class next to this"

"Thanks" he said, running out of class to find his Jungkook.

"This hyung~"

"Hi", a voice surprised Taehyung and he immediately turned to see the boy, sitting behind him with a warm smile.

Taehyung's heart beat heavily and his face went blank for a while (his usual blank face XD) and he didn't notice that he was staring at the boy.

"Umm.... Hello?" the boy said again.

"Oh, h-hi..." he mentally slapped himself.

"Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too."

"My name's Jung Heoseok. Hope we get along", he said, offering a handshake.

Taehyung shook his hand.That handshake remained for a while until Hoseok thought it was too long and pulled away slowly.

"My name's Kim Taehyung", he said softly, trying to hide his blush but he failed.

"Pardon?"

"Kim Taehyung", he repeated a bit louder but still really softly.

He could hear Heoseok saying 'so cute', softly.

"Huh?" he blushed even more.

"Oh, nothing, never mind."

"Did I mishear it, or did he say..... No no no, he won't", Taehyung thought.