Halloween Special

Breaker

There are slight spoilers ahead, but I hid most of it.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

luv ya all and

Happy Halloween!

“MYUNGSOO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING! GET OFF ME!” Sunggyu’s shriek woke everyone up, including the said person.

“But your bed is so comfy.~” L whined. “Why must you get the comfy bed?”

“Because I’m the eldest and the leader.” Sunggyu deadpanned.

“That’s not fair!” Myungsoo whined yet again.

Howon chuckled. It was nice seeing the cold mask fade away again. He went into the room to check up on them and to remind them something special was happening today.

“Hey guys, just checking, you do remember it’s Halloween, right?”

His mentor pouted. “Of course! How would I ever forget.” Howon hid a smirk, remember what L had done for other Halloweens, including the time when he became the house from up and almost flew into the air.

Woohyun appeared from behind him and shrugged. “I didn’t remember.”

Dongwoo, who was behind Woohyun, stared shocked. “What about your costume? Oh god, you don’t even have a costume, right? No way, did you even bring candy?”

Woohyun and Sunggyu frowned. “Guys, we haven’t celebrated in years, we’re adults.” Sunggyu said.

Myungsoo gave them a very disappointed look. “I’m an adult and I still celebrate Halloween. I dress up Sungjong and Sungyeol every year.” He said proudly while the two said animals looked away, embarrassed by their owner.

Howon pat the animals sympathetically before speaking up. “Guys, what are we going to be for Halloween? I mean, hyung,” he turned his attention towards his mentor, “you must of prepared something.”

Myungsoo smirked evilly and the crew backed off in fear for a moment, wondering if what they were the thinking was correct. His recent obsession was not good.

“MINIONS!” He shouted, holding up minion costumes. There seven in total (five for the gang and two for the pets who quickly ran away to safety.) Howon ran from the door, grabbing along whomever he could with him. He turned to see L chasing after Sunggyu and Dongwoo, terrorizing them with the yellow and blue costumes.

“NEVER!!!” Dongwoo screamed as he ducked from Myungsoo’s grasp, breathing in with relief.

He took Woohyun out the door and away into the small woods. “We’ll be safe for a while.” He whispered.

“This is scarier than fighting against Hakyeon.” Woohyun whispered back.

“Oh it is, believe me. I die almost every time. Last year he did Finding Nemo and oh gods.”

“I’m so sorry.” Woohyun said, 100 percent seriously.

Howon nodded. “You have no idea. He made me into Dori last year and forced me to say just keep swiming.”

Woohyun’s eyes widened as he pat the younger’s back sympathetically.

“Yeah, now shush, we need to hide.” Howon whispered.

Woohyun stayed quiet as they watched the door carefully in case of spotting a Myungsoo screaming and running around with yellow and blue fabric in his hands.

“I can’t see him.” Woohyun says frowning, but Howon was already running.  The younger turned slightly and mouthed out run, but it was too late. Myungsoo had trapped him.

“Oh gods.” Woohyun screamed before Myungsoo dressed him up and plopped him into the living room, where Dongwoo and Sunggyu were waiting already.

“So… you too?” Sunggyu asked and Woohyun nodded grimly.

“What about Howon?” Dongwoo asked.

“He escaped, boy must’ve done this so many times.” Woohyun replied and the two nodded in agreement.

“Feel bad for the kid.” Sunggyu says.

Meanwhile, outside, two screeching pets and one screaming human were running away from one screaming Myungsoo holding three costumes.

Howon was faster than the pets and Myungsoo reached them first. Sungjong escaped quick enough, but it was too late for Sungyeol. The yorkshire terrier was soon placed in the living room wearing a yellow and blue dog costume.

Sungjong and Howon were in the attic, holding their breathe as they heard the creaking of the stairs. Sungjong quickly got into action, jumping down to the ground and landing successfully because he was a cat. Howon got onto the roof and went down by the windows.

As he climbed down, he saw the fiver others sitting in the living room, all dressed up and everything.

Quickly he fled into the woods again, hearing Sungjong’s screeching that rang across the neighborhood. Six down, one to go.

Myungsoo appeared at the back door, eyes focused on Howon. The younger gulped before fleeing, but his mentor caught him.

In the end, all of them stared at each other and laughed. Myungsoo brought out the candy and Sunggyu took the job of buying the snacks. Howon glanced around at the rainbow colored walls and ceiling and sighed with contentment. It was so happy.





… For Now.

KK guys, hoope you enjoyed that! 

Happy Halloween!

Oh and don't forget to bring me candy, okay?