Trois

Breaker

SEE I TOLD U

DOUBLE UPDATTEEE
WOOOO

It was at lunch when Howon, now called Hoya, became the nerd and target. It was quite easy, just read a book and it’s done. He listened to the heavy steps of the so called popular kids.

    His work was starting.

    “Ya, new kid.” One of them said. Howon looked up, staring at the boy before him.

    “Come with us, after school, back gate.” The boy leaned in closer. “If you don’t, you might regret it.”

    He gulped and nodded, pretending to be scared. When the group of kids left, he went back to reading the calculus book in his hands. In full honesty, he did not understand why people hated the math, it wasn’t that bad. Alone, he shrugged to himself, maybe he was just weird.

    Math was his next class and he almost fell asleep because of the more than boring boring lecture. He sighed and slammed his locker shut, needing to close his eyes. Howon hoped that science would be better than this.

    When school ended, he wondered how students could keep up with this? L was a much better teacher. Maybe next time he should ask him to be a teacher. He nodded to himself and glanced at the clock. He was forgetting something.

    The boy thought to himself. What was there? His mission was to break the safe. Then he remembered. He walked out through the back door, meeting the five boys.

    One of them humphed. “Such a loser. ” The kid lifted Howon’s glasses.

    “Can we just start beating him up? There’s not much use teasing.” The supposed leader mirked. And soon the gang started kicking and punching the boy.

    The more they hit him, the more his blood was boiling, craving for a fight. He forced himself to keep calm, they were only trash, there will be much more better prey lurking around. He almost was about to punch one back when a blur jumped in front of him and did the action instead of him.

Half of him wanted to punch the person in front of him, but he manages to not react and instead, he murmured a thanks when the person finished with the five. He looked up to see who it was.

For a moment, he almost didn't believe his eyes, but then he realized, of course. This was where he lived before.


"Are you okay?" Dongwoo asked the boy he just saved. Lee Hoya seemed to be still be in shock, but after a while, he slowly nodded and murmured a small thanks.

Dongwoo smiled. "It's fine. Here, let me help you up." He held out a hand.

The boy's eyes widened, but then calmed down and took his hand. "Thank you, Dongwoo-shii. I can walk now." The boy said politely before backing away and running towards wherever he lived. As Dongwoo watched, he was half tempted to follow Hoya, but then reminded himself that there were people behind him.

He turned around. "Scram." He commanded. The five people did it without a word, and it was only then that Dongwoo started his way home. He stopped along the way to stare at Hodong's old house, and then suddenly realized; He hadn't told Lee Hoya is name, yet the other already somehow knew.

Quickly, he put it aside, maybe the teacher told him or something.

Though secretly he wished it was Hodong.