Deux

Breaker

IKR, Im finally updating. YAYYYY

my titles are getting lame tho...

Howon woke up to the sound of L’s horrible rapping. He groaned and covered his ears as the man continued, and only stopped when the latter stopped as well. He sighed, “Never rap again.”

    “Well, at least you woke up.” L shrugged and left the room. “You’ve got a job, be quick.”

    Howon glanced at the picture of Dongwoo and him, standing in front of four parents, grinning like crazy. He missed those days; those days when he always smiled. Sighing again, he changed and walked out his room to where L was waiting.

    “New job, break the vault at this highschool.” L flung a clipboard at the boy, now an seventeen year old.

    “Are we terrorizing poor students now?” Howon raised an eyebrow as he read through the papers.

    “Nah, We’ll be good people and fly a plane across poorer areas and dump money over the towns.”

    Howon flipped the page. “Woah, I like this customer.”

    “Isn’t he cool?” L grinned. “But you’re going to hate him afterwards.”

    The boy turned and tilted his head before noticing the small pile of clothes in L’s hands. “. Why would you do this to me?” That’s right, he had to wear a uniform.

    Howon had been homeschooled for almost ten years now, mainly because he hated wearing the uniforms. A normal T-shirt and jeans were much more comfortable in his opinion.

    He frowned as he took the uniform off the desk. Slowly, he walked to his room, an annoyed look covering his face.

    A few minutes later, Howon came out, pulling at the bottom of his navy coat. L chuckled. “Not bad,” he said, patting the younger’s back.

    Howon growled. “Are you kidding me? This is horrible, what do you mean, ‘not bad’?”

    The older smiled slyly. “Well, there’s worse news. You’re going to become a nerd.”

    “So?” Howon shrugged, “Why does that matter? I like books anyway.”

    The older gave him a smirk. “That means no fighting back. No fighting at all as long you’re near the school or hanging out with people at school.”

    Howon gave him his ‘are you crazy’ look. His mentor knew that Howon was a born fighter, and enjoyed sparring too. Telling him to not fight was like telling him that he couldn’t breathe.

    In the end, after a glaring contest, the boy finally sighed and nodded. “Only this time.”

    “Only this time.” L nodded, and then, the seventeen year old left.

    He arrived at the principal’s office. “Hello, I’m the new student.”

    “Your name?” The man sitting at the desk asked.

    “Lee Hoya.” The boy murmured.

    “Ah, yes, Hoya-shii? Come with me.”


 

    Dongwoo hated school, it was the most boring thing to him. So, when a new student came into the classroom, he regarded it as one of the most exciting things this whole year. In fact, it was the most interesting thing there was this year.

    “Why don’t you introduce yourself?” The teacher directed the new kid.

    The boy looked at the class, his siena eyes scanning around the classroom before landing on him. The boy then went back to the front and bowed. “Annyounghasaeyo, my name is Lee Ho-”

    In his head, a voice kept on going, “dong, Lee Hodong, Lee Hodong.”

    “-ya.”

    Dongwoo let his head drop in depression. What was he thinking, Hodong was long gone. It was impossible, he knew that, yet those siena eyes and close to raven black hair reminded him so much of his best friend.

    Even the way he walked resembled Hodong in so many ways. Dongwoo stared at him as he walked down the aisle towards the seat next to him and the window.

    The boy bowed slightly towards him and then looked out the window, ignoring his presence.

    Dongwoo scoffed at himself, of course it wasn’t Hodong.

    I know

I'm sorryyyy its so shortttt

but im almost done with the next chapter soo...