KLover2288's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

thanks for requesting!

 

 

Yeonji smiled as she felt her hand being held by Mark. They've been dating for two months now, and since Mark isn't the type of person to show affection, it's hard for him. They haven't even kissed yet, not even on the cheek. But it was worth it, Mark is gentle, and although he doesn't say much, at least he listens.

"So, any place you want to go right now?" Mark asked, swinging their intertwined hands. "Or should we go to your place and watch movies?"

"Let's just watch movies, my legs are killing me." Yeonji said.

Mark chuckled, "you shouldn't wear heals all the time. You'll get blisters."

"It makes me look tall," Yeonji pouted.

"Tall or not, I don't care. You look fine, Yeonji-ah. I just need you to be healthy and happy." Mark smiled and stopped to wait for the green light to show up for them to cross the street.

Yeonji blushed and looked else where. Her eyes darted across the street, and it was as if she just recalled the past. Standing on the side of the street was her Ex-boyfriend, Im Jaebum.

From the look on his face, he was also surprised to see her.

Out of everywhere in the world..we had to meet here and with Mark??? Yeonji thought to herself as her other fist that wasn't holding Mark's hand clenched.

When the light turned green and it was time for them to cross, JB stayed put in his place while staring right at her. Yeonji's heart felt like it was about to jump right out and get hit by a car, and she decided to do what's best. Look away and walk past him.

And she did. And JB was still staring at her with a heart-breaking look until she was out of sight.

 

When Yeonji and Mark arrived at her apartment, Mark told her to sit down while he picked a movie. Yeonji sat on the couch and leaned back, staring at the wall above her while trying to recollect her thoughts.

"Jaebum-ah!" Yeonji called as she entered his apartment. "Jaebum, are you okay??" She approached the nearly dead body lying on the couch.

JB smiled as he saw her, "I'm fine, just a few cuts and bruises."

Yeonji sighed, "you should stop fighting, Jae. You worry me, you know?" She said as she got the medical kit.

"I can't," Jaebum chuckled, "it's my job."

"No, Jae. It's the job you chose. And besides, we're only sophomores in college! Even I don't have a job." Yeonji said disapprovingly. "Why won't you stop? You're working with dangerous people."

JB sighed, "they're like my family, Yeonji-ah. They won't hurt me."

"It's not them I'm afraid of, it's your enemies. You might get hurt-"

"We have weapons and bulletproof vests, we'll be fine." JB said, "anyway, how was school?"

Yeonji sighed, knowing perfectly that he wanted to drop the subject. "It was boring. Our math teacher...."

"Yeonji, hello??" Mark waved a hand in front of her face.

"Oh, what?? Sorry!" Yeonji apologized, "I got lost in my thoughts there. What did you say?"

"Is 'The Notebook' okay with you?" Mark asked.

"Yeah, it's fine." Yeonji said and stood up, "I'm just going to pop some popcorn, okay?"

Mark nodded as he set the movie to start. "Sure."

Yeonji took a popcorn pack and placed it inside the microwave and waited for it to be done.

 

JB on the other hand, he was at his apartment. He couldn't stop thinking about today's earlier incident. He had seen Yeonji with another man - I mean, sure, it's been what, 2 years? It was hard for him, too.

JB sighed as he buried his face in his hands.

"Yeonji-ah!" JB yelled, panting. "Yeonji-ah, where are you?!"

"Looking for her?" Jaerim smirked as Yeonji was thrown to the ground with her clothes ruined. Jaerim chuckled, "you won't believe how many times she screamed last night."

JB's eyes were wide as saucers and raised his gun, ready to fire. "YOU SON OF A , I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

"Eits." Jaerim tsk-ed, aiming a gun at Yeonji's head. "Shoot me, go ahead. But know this, JB, I never miss and I have a twitchy hand right now."

"." One of JB's mates said.

Jaerim smirked, "your only way out is to give me the president's castle's basement blueprint and she's off."

"Yeah? Why don't you just go get it again? All this just for a stupid blueprint?" JB asked.

"A stupid blueprint? Im Jaebum, how are you so ungrateful of things? I spent two ing months on getting this and you people stole it fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter