DeepPurple's request

The Hots for Im Jaebum | Request for hotness is CLOSED.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thanks for requesting^^

 

 

It was a normal beautiful Saturday morning and JB woke up with the sun waking him from his dreams. He opened the window to his room and smiled as he inhaled fresh air. He picked out his clothes and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Wearing his usual jeans and sweater, he headed off to the cafe he loves most, New Home.

It's a German cafe, and although its menu are mostly normal like what's in Starbucks, they offer very reasonable prices. It is owned by a local German who moved to Seoul a few years ago to introduce Korea to German Coffee. Her name is Zira.

She is a 21 year old woman who lives independently trying to pay for her living.

 

Zira just finished showering when she noticed that it's already 6.30 AM. Her regular customer should be there by now. Panicking, she grabbed her bag, wore her shoes and ran to her cafe which was luckily, just a few blocks away from her apartment.

When she arrived at her cafe, she noticed a familiar figure in front of her and she unhesitantly called him. "Jaebum oppa!"

Zira and JB are the same age, but JB always insisted on her calling him oppa because it makes him happy.

JB turned around and met Zira, out of her breath. "Sorry I'm late!"

He grinned, "you're not late, I'm early."

"Really?" She chuckled and walked next to him, "I'm just glad you haven't waited in front."

"Oh, I have. I'm just circling the neighborhood while waiting for you."

"What?!"

"I'm just kidding." JB laughed.

Zira punched his arm playfully and opened the door to her cafe. "So, what will it be this time?"

"Um...just espresso." He said, sitting on one of the chairs.

"Espresso? You rarely order that. Rough day ahead?"

"Um..sort of. I couldn't get much sleep last night." He admitted, "I was thinking about something and got too excited."

"You should get some more sleep." She said and placed the cup on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter